2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st May 2015, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

SMU University Malaysia

I lived in Malaysia and I want to do distance education from Sikkim Manipal University so can you please provide me the list of courses offered by the Sikkim Manipal University for distance learning course also provide me the list of study centers of the university
Similar Threads
Thread
Malaysia IMU University
Amity university Malaysia
Alliance University In Malaysia
NIIT University Malaysia
Manipal University Malaysia
MU University Malaysia
MBA Taylor University Malaysia
Madras University Malaysia
Malaysia Apex University
Monash University Malaysia MBA
Taylor University Malaysia MBA Fee
Monash University Kl Malaysia
AMU University Malaysia
VIT University Malaysia
Prist University Malaysia
IMU University Malaysia
MMU Malaysia University Ranking
Islamic University Malaysia UIA
MMU University in Malaysia
MMU University Malaysia Ranking
25th April 2018, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Re: SMU University Malaysia

Can you tell me about the eligibility requirement for Bachelor of Mass Communication (Hons) Program offered by Manipal International University, Malaysia?
25th April 2018, 09:01 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SMU University Malaysia

Through Bachelor of Mass Communication (Hons) Program offered by Manipal International University, students will be introduced to the fields of mass communication which are broadcasting, publishing, journalism, public relations and advertising.

Entry Requirements

A pass in STPM or its equivalent, with a minimum of Grade C (CPGA 2.00) in any 2 subjects and a credit in English at SPM or its equivalent, or
A Diploma ( Level 4, MQF) or its equivalent with a minimum CPGA of 2.00 and a credit in English at SPM or its equivalent, or
A Diploma in Media and Communication ( Level 4, MQF) or its equivalent, or
Foundation Programmes Manipal International University ( MIU ) with minimum CGPA of 2.00 and a credit in English at SPM or its equivalent, or
Foundation Programmes in related fields from other institutions recognized by the Malaysian Government with minimum CGPA of 2.00 and a credit in English at SPM or its equivalent, or
Matriculation in related fields from any institutions recognized by Ministry of Education with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 and a credit in English at SPM or its equivalent, and
Other equivalent qualifications recognized by the Malaysian Government

International Student

South Australian Matriculation (SAM) with a Tertiary Entrance Rank (TER) 70 and Grade B in relevant subject, or
Canadian Pre-University (CPU) with an average of 70% in 6 relevant subjects, or
Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with grade B in 5 relevant subjects, or
Pass in International Baccalaureate (IB) with at least 24 points

For international student, Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score of 500 or International Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 5.0 or its equivalent is needed.

If one does not meet the requirement, HEPs must offer English proficiency courses to ensure that the students proficiency is sufficient to meet the needs of the programme. This is normally conducted through an assessment process.

Contact Detail:
Manipal International University
No. 1, Persiaran MIU,
71800 Putra Nilai,
Negeri Sembilan Darul Khusus, Malaysia
For General Enquiry: contactus@miu.edu.my
For Student Admission:enquiry@miu.edu.my
Malaysia 1800 222 648 (Toll free number)
International 006 067989 200

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in