2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th April 2015, 04:49 PM
Kamini Gupta

Re: SMU Migration Certificate

dear sir/mam,
please help me that how i can get migration certificate from your university. i have done B. Sc. IT from your university in 2006. now i have need migration certificate urgently.
6th June 2016, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
I ashis samui passed M.B.A in the year 2013 ,with registration no-511134803 from siliguri study centre (code- 01005 ) need migration certificate which may consider kindly.
8th June 2016, 05:46 PM
ashis samui

I ashis Samui passed MBA with roll no-511134803 need migration certificate please
1st July 2016, 09:06 AM

I completed BCA (2015) from SMU; now I want to take admission at other college, for it needs my degree Migration Certificate, provide me the application form for applying for Migration Certificate urgent

Name - abhinash kumar
Roll No- 1208004555
MO. NO. - 8581033194
Email id. - abhinash.kumar4555@gmail.com
28th November 2019, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me the process to apply for Migration Certificate from Directorate of Distance Education Sikkim Manipal University?
28th November 2019, 03:50 PM
Super Moderator

SMU-DE (Directorate of Distance Education Sikkim Manipal University), the distance education arm of SMU, was set up in 2001and is a leading provider of professional Distance Learning Programs in India. It offers courses such as MBA, MCA, BCA and BBA which are recognised and approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC).

Apart from the printed Self Learning Material, students get seamless anytime, anywhere access to their courses through EduNxt, the award winning next-generation education platform. This platform also facilitates 24/7 access to webinars, online classes, and counsellors, ensuring that students get instant support whenever needed.

It gives SMU-DE students a distinct edge when it comes to placements in both private and public sector undertakings across a wide range of business verticals, including telecom, manufacturing, software, IT, automobiles and banking.

Migration Certificate

If one has successfully completed all semesters then, one may apply for Migration certificates. For migration application form one need to send an email to helpdesk, smuhelpdesk@smudde.edu.in.

One needs to clear mention the reason for obtaining the Migration certificate. One need to dispatch hard copy of filled in application documents to the University address mentioned in the application form. Send a DD of Rs.200/- favouring “Sikkim Manipal University” payable “on par or at Gangtok.

Contact Detail:
Directorate of Distance Education Sikkim Manipal University,
SMIT Campus, Majitar, Rangpo, East Sikkim, India, 737136

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in