2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th June 2012, 10:39 AM
Super Moderator

Name and number of the Posts:
Assistant Lineman (Electrician): 290 Posts
Assistant Lineman (Electronics/Electronic Mechanic): 290 Posts

Eligibility:
Should have a pass certificate of 18/24 months course in “Electrician/Electronics/ Electronic Mechanic” trade from Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) recognized by Government of Karnataka.

Candidate’s age should be between 18-35 Years for general candidates. There is a relaxation for 3 to 8 years for reserved candidates.

For the detailed information here I am uploading the advertisement for you.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Karnataka Electricity Board Jobs .doc (98.0 KB, 170 views)
16th July 2013, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Re: Karnataka Electricity Board Jobs Com

Gud afternoon .. I'm Jeevitha..H completed my engineering in electrical n electronics... n my strength s I got aggregate of 82.25 %... I m passionate to work in
KEB ..so ... plz plz .. tel me is there any openings .?when is that opportunity is given .??plz.. inform me ..
my email id is jeevithas0991@gmail.com
21st May 2015, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Will you please provide the information regarding the recruitment at Bangalore Electricity supply company Ltd. , Karnataka?
21st May 2015, 09:53 AM
Super Moderator

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited has delivered notification for the recruitment of following posts .

Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 628

Name of the Post: Assistant Lineman (ITI) (Electrician/ Electronics/ Electronic Mechanic trade)
a. General candidate: 351 Posts
b. Rural Quota Candidate: 159 Posts
c. Ex Military Personnel: 59 Posts
d. Kannada Medium Candidate: 31 Posts
e. Project Displacement Candidate: 28 Posts

Eligibility Criteria:

Applicant’s age must be above 18 years and below 35 years for General Merit,

Applicants age must be 38 years for Category IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB and 40 years for SC/ ST & Category I applicants

Applicants must have pass certificate of 18/ 24 months course in “Electrician/ Electronics/ Electronic Mechanic” trade from ITIs recognized by the Government of Karnataka.

Sorry to say that last date to apply is over , please try next year .
Important Dates:
Date for Online Registration was began from : 12-02-2015.

Last Date for Online Registration was : 13-03-2015.

Last Date for payment of Application Fee at e-post offices was : 14-03-2015.

28th November 2019, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me where on the official website of Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited will I get information about latest job opening?
28th November 2019, 03:54 PM
Super Moderator

To get information about latest job opening on the official website of Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited follow the below given steps:

Visit the official website of Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited

Click to “Recruitment” on the left of the home page

Click to “Direct Recruitment - 2019”

On the new page, you will get the job listing

That page will look like this:

Few Things available on the Page

Updating the choice for any one company as per corrigendum dated:11.03.2019 instead of two companies and selecting one application in case of candidates who have submitted multiple applications

Backlog Special recruitment 2019

Instructions for the candidates already applied for various posts in KPTCL & ESCOMs against Employment Notifications dated 25.02.2019

Instruction towards submission of Online Application and Payment of Application Fee

CORRIGENDUM: Recruitment to the posts of AEE(Electrical), AE(Electrical/Civil), JE(Electrical/Civil), Junior Assistant, Junior Personal Assistant-reg, Dated:11.03.2019

CORRIGENDUM: Recruitment of Junior Station Attendant and Junior Powerman(JLM)-reg, Dated:11.03.2019

Withdrawal Notification for the post of Driver Grade - 2 in KPTCL and ESCOMS - reg, Dated:11.03.2019

EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION: Recruitment to the post of Junior Station Attendant and Junior Powerman(JLM) Backlog Posts in KPTCL - reg, Dated: 08.03.2019

Contact Detail:
Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited
Kaveri Bhavan, K.G. Road,
Bengaluru-560 009

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in