2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

SLS PDPU fees

I am a student at the Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) - School of Liberal Studies. I am studying in the Business Honours Program so will you please tell me what is the fees of the Business Honours Program of Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) - School of Liberal Studies? Also tell me what are the facilities available at this university?
Similar Threads
Thread
PDPU fees structure for B.tech
PDPU for MBA
PDPU Gandhinagar Fees
SPM PDPU Cat Cut Off
PDPU M.Sc
PDPU Fees
PDPU MBA Cut Off
Pdpu mba
PDPU Admission Fees
PDPU Fees For B Tech
Spt pdpu
Mba in pdpu
Pdpu MBA fees
PDPU Map
PDPU Or SRM
PDPU M Tech Fees
SPM PDPU Fees
PDPU Cup
Pdpu bls
MBA from PDPU
17th May 2018, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Re: SLS PDPU fees

Can you tell me about the fee structure for the B.A.(Hons.) Program offered by SLS PDPU (School of Liberal Studies Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University)?
17th May 2018, 03:20 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SLS PDPU fees

There is nothing mentioned about the fee structure of the B.A.(Hons.) Program offered by SLS PDPU (School of Liberal Studies Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University) on its official website. Here, I am providing you the contact number of the institute where you can call and find it out:

For queries, Email : slsadmission@pdpu.ac.in
Call on Phone : 079-23275231/ 40/ 41/ 44
Mobile : 09924133225/ 09909979438

B.A.(Hons.) Program

During the initial years of undergraduate program - B.A.(Hons.), one get exposure to around 30 subjects ranging from Communication Skills, Basic Science, Social Sciences, Management, Humanities and Performing Arts. The last years of the program focus on the major and minor subjects of the students' choice.

Interdisciplinary nature of the course equips with a skill set that enables them to explore multiple career options. Besides the UGC recognized degrees awarded (based on the selection of major areas of study), the Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University will also award a Diploma in Liberal Arts.

To get the Application Form for admission 2018 in B.A.(Hons.) Program offered by SLS PDPU (School of Liberal Studies Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University) follow the below given steps:

Visit the official website of SLS PDPU (School of Liberal Studies Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University)

Click to SLS Admission 2018 on the right of the home page

Click to UG Admissions Application Form for SLS 2018 intake

On the new page, fill in all the required details and submit

That page will look like this:

Contact Detail:
School of Liberal Studies
Block D, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University
Phone: +91-79-23275244 | Fax: +91 79 23275030
E-mail: slsadmission@pdpu.ac.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in