2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st June 2015, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Spt pdpu

Hello I want to take admission in School of Petroleum Technology (SPT) - Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) for B.Tech (Petroleum Engineering) . Would you tell me what is the admission criteria here ? If it offers online application process , then please provide me .
Similar Threads
Thread
PDPU Law
Phd from PDPU
PDPU for MBA
Ph D at PDPU
Pdpu guj
SPM PDPU Cat Cut Off
PDPU M.Sc
PDPU MBA Cut Off
PDPU Gym
Pdpu mba
Pdpu mba
MBA from PDPU
PDPU Map
PDPU Or SRM
Pdpu nri
PDPU Cup
Spm pdpu
Sse pdpu
Pdpu bls
MBA from PDPU
30th December 2015, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Re: Spt pdpu

Hello sir, is there any one can tell how the SPT is related to PDPU? What is the connection between SPT and PDPU?
30th December 2015, 05:49 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Spt pdpu

As per my searching I was founded that the SPT is a part of PDPU.
The School of Petroleum Technology (SPT), formerly known as the Institute of Petroleum Technology is part of the Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, in Gandhinagar.

School of Petroleum Technology has been set up under Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) as a centre of excellence to develop human resources to provide to the petroleum and allied energy sectors, improve knowledge base of technologists and provide a competitive edge to professionals in the global arena.

SPT and PDPU was organised a fest isPDPU SPE FEST ’15 from 30th October to 1st November, 2015.

Pandit Deendayal School of Petroleum Technology offers undergraduate, postgraduate and doctorate courses in Petroleum Engineering and also offers a Ph.D programme in Petroleum Engineering.

Masters Degree Courses
Bachelors Degree Courses
Doctoral / Fellowship Courses

PDPU is offers Programmes in various field:

Engineering Programmes
Management Programmes
Liberal Studies
Continuing Education

Address:
SPT
Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382421
Phone: 079 2327 5081