2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th February 2013, 05:17 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Siddhivinayak School Bhopal City

Here I am giving you Fee and eligibility details of Siddhivinayak School Bhopal:

Eligibility:
Pre-Nursery Age 2 years to 3 years
Nursery,KG-I,KG-II Age 3 years to 5 years
I & II Std. Age 6 years to 8 years
IIIrd to Vth std. Age 9 years to 11 years
VIth to VIII std. Age 12 years to 14 years

School Fee:

The fees and bus fees is subjected to modification.

In case of non-payment of fee till 28th, the student will not be allowed to attend the classes.

The caution money is refundable without interest at the time of issuing the transfer certificate and will not be adjustable with any other fee.

Admission fee is to be paid at the time of admission.

The fees paid must be dual entered in the fee card without which no claim regarding payment of fees will be considered.

Monthly fees must be paid before 12th to 15th of every month. Otherwise fine will be charged.

In addition to annual and institution fees, each student should pay cultural fee, annual fee and other fees of the school as applicable from time to time.

Total dues of complete year will have to be deposited by the student, if he/she seeks transfer to other school.

The students will be allowed to appear in exam only after the issue of no dues certificate paid must be dually entered in the fee card without which no claim regarding payment of fees will be considered.

Fees once deposit will be non-refundable and non-transferable in any circumstance.

In addition to tuition fees and admission fees each student should pay term fees/examination fees/board fees and other fees of the school.

Address:
Siddhi Vinayak Public School,
Near New S.O.S. Balgram, Peeria Mohalla, Gram-Khajurikalan, Bhopal- 462022.
Ph:0755-462231.
Mob:9893494279, 9893550316, 9752532403.
E-Mail: siddhivinayak_mp@yahoo.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in