2024 2025 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

24th June 2015, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

SIBM Or NMIMS

As I want to do MBA from the best College so please tell me which is best among them; Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Lavale, Pune or Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Mumbai, give me the last year placement report of both the Colleges?
Similar Threads
Thread
TAPMI vs SIBM Pune
SIBM Vs JBIMS
MBA SIBM Distance Learning
SIBM Executive MBA Review
SIBM Bengaluru MBA Course Fee Details
SIBM Bangalore Executive MBA
Part Time MBA SIBM
SIBM Vs NITIE
SIBM Bangalore Executive MBA Review
SIBM MBA Fees
MBA from SIBM
SIBM MBA Part Time
NMIMS Pharma Management Eligibility Nmims EMBA
VIT Vs NMIMS
SIBM Snap Test
SIBM Entrance Papers
SIBM Pune Required Cut Off
CAT or MAT For admission in SIBM Pune
SIBM Bangalore Shortlist
SIBM-SET Exams For MBA
6th January 2016, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Re: SIBM Or NMIMS

hii sir, will you please provide me the major difference between the SIBM pune or NMIMS , which one is better to study ?
6th January 2016, 02:51 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SIBM Or NMIMS

According to me both are good for getting ac degree as both are the reputed universities of India .

the major differences between SIBM pune or NMIMS Mumbai are as follow :
There is no significant difference here as Pune is hardly few kilometer away from the commercial capital, where NMIMS is located. So, both the colleges are able to provide a similar exposure, no significant difference here.

Batch Strength
This is where SIBM Pune scores over NMIMS Mumbai. While the batch size of NMIMS Mumbai is about to touch 500, batch size of SIBM Pune remains around 180.

Very significant difference in terms of intake and this does create rippling effect, both in the placements as well as student faculty interaction.

Faculty Strength

The student to faculty ratio is similar in both the institutes, standing around approximately 9:1. The qualifications and expertise of faculties is similar and hence there is no major difference between the institutes when it comes to the strength of faculty.

Course Fee

Not a huge difference here, but SIBM Pune score over NMIMS Mumbai with a relatively lower fee. Expenses at SIBM Pune are approximately 2 lakh INR lesser than that at NMIMS Mumbai, if the hostel expenses are included as well.

Career Anna Recommendations

Interested in Finance : Join NMIMS

Interested in Marketing : Join SIBM

Interested in Consulting : Join NMIMS

Interested in Information Technology or HR : Join SIBM

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in