2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th November 2015, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

SECL Civil Tender

Hey buddy I’m looking for the information about South Eastern Coalfields Limited Civil Tenders but don’t know the proper idea for that will you please help me?
Similar Threads
Thread
NIC Tender SECL Archives
SECL Rules
SECL Bhatinda
Cil secl
SECL Salary
SECL MT Recruitment
SECL History
SECL manpower
Secl ukc
SECL New Job
Secl hq
SECL Management
SECL Dhanbad
KV SECL Dhanpuri
SECL Engineer
Sbi secl
Cg secl
SECL map
Recruitment of SECL
SECL limited
5th November 2015, 09:31 AM
Super Moderator

Re: SECL Civil Tender

As per your demand I will help you here to get the details about the South Eastern Coalfields Limited Civil Tenders so that you can go through it easily.

Here I’m telling you the process to get the tenders details of Civil issued by the SECl

Go to the official site of the SECL
Site page will open at left hand side of the page there is a section tender
Click on that section a new page will open
Click the open option tender.gov a new page will open
Which looks like this there you can get the Tender of Civil.

South Eastern Coalfields Limited Tenders

Here I have some tenders issued by the South Eastern Coalfields Limited please have a look on them and tell in which one of them you are interested in.

Repair and maintenance of 43 Nos ASR type Qtrs at Dhawarah Colony under Umaria Sub Area Johilla Area (2nd Call)
Through repair and maintenance of 2 Nos D-Type and 8 Nos C-Type Qtrs at civil lines at Nowrozabad Sub Area of Johilla Area (2nd Call)
Heightening of existing stop dam with development work at Jhiria Tola Pali Nagar Panchyat Pali of Johilla Area(2nd Call)
General Maintenance of G.M. Office Building at Johilla Area
Providing drinking water by tanker to workwe/villagers in nearby villagers of KOCM at Nowrozabad Sub Area of Johilla Area
Repairing and renovation of canteen including drinking water supply improvement at mine top of Nowrozabad (W) Colliery at Nowrozabad Sub Area of Johilla Area
Protection work such as earth cutting and filling of the same in and around the subsided areas over different depillaring panels at Pali U/G mine of Johilla Area
Protection work such as earth cutting and filling of the same in and around the subsided areas over different depillaring panels CM 1B at Pinoura U/G mine of Johilla Area

General upkeeping, looking after and running of the Service building
CGM/HSD/Civil/02/13-14 Dt.18/04/2013
Corrigendum available
Address:-
South Eastern Coalfields Limited
Seepat Road, Bilaspur (Chhattisgarh) - 495 006
Phone:-
07752 246379-399 Fax : 07752 246451

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in