2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

24th July 2015, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

NIC Tender SECL Archives

Hello, I am looking for the details regarding the list of the latest tenders of the SECL Archives. So can you please provide me the details regarding this including the contact details of the Company so that it may be helpful for me??
Similar Threads
Thread
ANU University Archives
TNPSC Archives
Cil secl
SECL Industries Ltd
SECL Group ??????
SECL Salary
SECL MT Recruitment
SECL manpower
Secl ukc
SECL New Job
Secl hq
Open University Police Archives
SECL vacancy 14
SECL J K Area
SECL Civil Tender
AIIMS Archives
Sbi secl
Cg secl
SECL map
CUSAT Exam Results Archives
24th July 2015, 12:19 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NIC Tender SECL Archives

South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL) is the largest coal producing company of India which have its head office at Bilaspur.

You are looking for the details regarding the list of the latest tenders of the SECL Archives. So I am providing it to you so that it may be helpful for you:

[Concertina Fencing Wire With Expended Metal]
[ABC Make NFLP 225KW 440V DOL Starter Spares]
[supply of spares for Prabhu make gland and cone complete set]
[Augmentation of pipe line from 40 Nos well to water filter plant at Nowrozabad Sub Area of Johilla Area]
[Procurement of Bearings for EKG Shovel]
[supply of Cement Capsules. Watery and Non-Watery type. for a period of one year]
[Procurement of Arm Insulator and Brush Holder]
[Supply of Spares for MK-30 B Dumpers]
[Transportation of support materials, stemming materials i.e. Sand filled Cartridge and other materials on regular basis from surface to UG upto working panel at Rajendra UG Mine of Sohagpur Area]
[Providing drain along Coal transportation road in Payari village at JK Area.]
[Construction of 16 Nos Isolation stoppings around depillaring panel BE 32 of Johilla Bottom Seam at Pali UG mine Pali Sub Area of Johilla Area]
[Extension of R.C.C Drain inside Excavation Workshop of Dipka Expansion Project of Dipka Area
[Cleaning of sump of 7 Dip main sump at P-8 panel in L.K. II Seam of Jamuna 9 and 10 Mine, BSA]
[AUTOMATIC INDICATORS ELECTRONICS SYSTEM FOR KEPS WINDER I and II 1.MICRO CONTROLLER CARD 5V DC 2. OPERATING VOLTAGE 220 110V AC 3. LIMIT SWITCH AND PROXIMITY SWITCH 10 AMPS NC 4. INDICATOR 24 V DC 50 MM]
[Supply of Fabricated Mobile Pit Shelter]
[supply of spares for simplex make LHD]
[supply of BFHooks]
[Protection work such as earth cutting and filling of the same in cracks and around the subsided areas over depillaring panels at Pali U G mine of Johilla Area]
[Collection and analysis of used oil as per schedule 5 of Hazardous waste (M and H) rule for all eight mines of Johilla Area for a period of 12 months on quarterly basis ]

South Eastern Coalfields Limited
Seepat Road, Bilaspur (Chhattisgarh) - 495 006
Tel : 07752 246379-399 Fax : 07752 246451
13th February 2020, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me where on the official website of South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL) will I get information about latest Tender opening as I want to make bidding?
13th February 2020, 08:22 PM
Super Moderator

South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL) is the largest coal producing company of India. It is a "Miniratna" Company, and one of eight fully owned subsidiaries of Coal India Limited. It is a schedule 'B' Mini Ratna CPSE in coal & lignite under the administrative control of Ministry of Coal.

To get information about latest Tender opening on the official website of South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL) follow the below given steps:

Visit the official website of South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL)

Click to Tenders on the mid of the home

On the new page, you will get the list of Tenders

That page will look like this:

Few Things available on the Page

Notice for Cancellation of Expression of Interest uploaded on SECL website dated on 17.12.2019

Chattisgarh East Railway Limited Invites EOI from Registered Valuer for Valuation of Government Land of Main Line of CERL Phase-I Project Company transffered in the name of SECR (Ref No-CERL/CEO/19-20/579 Date-17/12/2019)

Click here to visit coalindiatenders.gov.in

Click here to see active tenders of SECL

Click here to see award of tender

Click here to visit Central Public Procurement Portal

ANSH- आवश्यक निविदा सुचना हेतु

POORTI-Purchase Order Online Repository Initiative

List of Debarred bidder/ supplier for SECL

MOU Concluded on negotiated/nomination basis on SECL website

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in