2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st May 2015, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Seats in SCRA

What are the numbers of seats available in the Special Class Railway Apprentices' (SCRA)? My daughter wants to apply for SCRA and She is an average student. So if the numbers of the seats are less then I will not let her to waste time.
Similar Threads
Thread
SCRA General Category Number of Seats
About SCRA
SCRA or IIT Which is best
Scra nda
Scra xm
SCRA VA Gov
Scra pdf
SCRA GSI Gov UK
Seats for M.Tech Computer Science seats in IIT colleges
Cap One SCRA
SCRA examination seats distribution
All about SCRA
Scra sit
Ias scra
Scra cd
Gpo scra
Number of Seats in SCRA Exam
SCRA Total Number of Seats
SCRA Gov EDU
SCRA no of seats
23rd April 2018, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Re: Seats in SCRA

Hii sir, I Wants to give the UPSC SCRA Exam Will you Please Provide me the Tital Number of Seats of the UPSC SCRA Examination ?
23rd April 2018, 06:04 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Seats in SCRA

UPSC SCRA is a recruitment examination conducted on a national level to select student for recruitment of Special Class Railway Apprentices (SCRA) under Indian Railways. The examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on behalf of the Indian Railways every year which witnesses a turnout of more than a few lakh students.

Number of Seats : The Number of Seat May Vary from year to year

Eligibility Criteria
candidates should have completed 10+2 or equivalent from a Government of India recognized board or university with a minimum of second division. They should have studied Mathematics and either one of Physics or Chemistry subject or both

Exam Pattern

Phase I will consist of a written examination of carrying 600 marks.
Phase II will consist of a Personality test carrying 200 marks.

The written examination will consist of three papers namely, General Ability Test, Physical Science and Mathematics.

Each of these papers will carry 200 marks and 2 hours will be provided for each paper. Thus, the 600 marks written examination will be for a total of 6 hours.

Syllabus

General Ability Test paper will contain questions that will test the candidates general awareness on various topics, knowledge of current affairs, questions on general history, etc. It will also consist of questions that will test the psychological ability and English language skills of the candidate.

Physical Sciences paper will consists of questions on Physics and Chemistry. Questions on Electromagnetic Induction, Laws of Motion, Current Electricity, etc will be asked from Physics subject and questions on Biochemistry, Organic Chemistry, Polymers, etc may be asked from Chemistry subject.

Mathematics paper will consist of questions on Matrices & Determinants, Algebra, Calculus, Probability, Vectors, etc.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in