2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th September 2014, 12:42 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SCRA Exam Result Date

Special Class Railway Apprentices (SCRA) exam result has been published on 29.04.2014.

Here is the procedure for getting result:

Go to the official website of UPSC
Click on Examinations option at the front top of page
Click on “Final Results” option
Now click on “SCRA Examination 2014 ( English / Hindi )” result & then download that

UPSC SCRA exam result

20th March 2015, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

I am sagar mishra and after completing my 12th with a good percentage. I am hereby appearing for SCRA examination conducted by Indian railways. So kindly provide me with the examination dates.
20th March 2015, 11:00 AM
Super Moderator

Hello Mr.Mishra

Before providing you with the examination dates of SCRA I would like to tell you that it is an examination conducted every year by UPSC for the post of Apprentice in various departments of the Indian Railway.

I would regret to inform you that so far no dates have been announced on the official website of the Indian railways regarding this examination.

But as this examination is conducted every year so keeping in mind the trend I would like to tell you that

1. The notification regarding this examination is published in the month of February
2. And the examination is conducted in the month of june every year so you should wait for the dates.

I am hereby providing you with some of the related details which are as follow:

1. The Age limit for this examination is as follow:

a.,17-21 years on 1st August of the year of examination

b. I would like to tell you that certain categories of persons as specified in the Notice are eligible for age relaxation.

2.The Educational Qualification are as follow;

You must have passed in the first or second division, the Intermediate or an equivalent examination of a university or board approved by the Government of India with Mathematics

Along with thay you must have passed one of the subjects in Physics and Chemistry as subjects of the examination.

So keep updating yourself for the dates. Thank you.. visit again

Tags
exam date

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in