2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th November 2015, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Re: Scholarship for MBBS in AIIMS

I want to get information about the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) scholarship for MBBS student. So here can you provide me information about it as well as a form for this?
30th November 2015, 03:24 PM
Super Moderator

Here I am telling you about the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) scholarship for MBBS student and I am providing you a form for scholarship as you want.

All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) invites applications for merit cum need based scholarship for MBBS student / Nursing student.

All India institute of medical sciences (AIIMS) provide scholarships for MBBS/ nursing students.

Study Subject(s): Courses offered by the university

Scholarship Provider: Smt Maya Devi and Shri Kirpa Ram Kohli Educational Trust
Scholarship can be taken at: India

Scholarship awarded will be based on merit.

The eligible applicants are selected by the sub committee of the executive committee Alumni association of AIIMS.

The annual rate of the scholarship for the applicants is Rs.10,000/-.

Eligibility:
-Scholarship is for financial support to undergraduate students of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
-Scholarship would be based on merit-cum-means.

To apply this scholarship the applicants should fill the attached applications form and send it to the AIIMS office.

Applications form for scholarship

14th March 2016, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

I would like to know the scholarships which are available for MBBS course offered at AIIMS as well as the eligibility?
14th March 2016, 09:23 AM
Super Moderator

Here I am providing you with the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) scholarship for MBBS student:

All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) invites applications for merit cum need based scholarship for MBBS student / Nursing student.

All India institute of medical sciences (AIIMS) provide scholarships for MBBS/ nursing students.

Study Subject(s): Courses offered by the university

Scholarship Provider: Smt Maya Devi and Shri Kirpa Ram Kohli Educational Trust
Scholarship can be taken at: India

Scholarship awarded will be based on merit.

The eligible applicants are selected by the sub committee of the executive committee Alumni association of AIIMS.

The annual rate of the scholarship for the applicants is Rs.10,000/-.

Eligibility:
-Scholarship is for financial support to undergraduate students of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
-Scholarship would be based on merit-cum-means.

To apply this scholarship the applicants should fill the attached applications form and send it to the AIIMS office.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in