2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

18th August 2014, 10:12 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Saurashtra University M.Com Semester I external admission

Here I am giving you information about admission in M.Com Semester I external course offered by Saurashtra University

External Courses
Master of Commerce (M. Com.)
Course Duration: 2 Years ( 4 Semester)

Eligibility:
Candidate Passed Bachelor of Commerce or B. B. A. from a well recognized university ./

Course Subject:
1. Core
2. Core
3. core
4. Elective
5. Inter Disciplinary

Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must have passed the Bachelor of Commerce or B. B. A.

Syllabus of M.Com:
Semester 1
Marketing Management
Business Environment
Corporate Financial Accounting
Accounting & Taxation-Paper -I
Security Analysis
Operations of Stock Exchanges

Semester 2
Corporate Accounting
Business Research
Financial Management
Accounting & Taxation Paper-II
Portfolio Management
Consumer Behavior
Management of Self & Career
Saurashtra University M.Com syllabus

contact details :
Saurashtra University address
Saurashtra University,
Saurashtra University Campus
Rajkot - 360 005.
Gujarat, India.

External Courses Contact :
Phone : (0281)-2576511, 2576030, 2576040, 2576050

Main Administrative EPABX :
Phone : (0281)-2578501/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/12
For more details I am attaching a PDF file with it so you can get it easily.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Saurashtra University M.Com syllabus.pdf (51.4 KB, 319 views)
8th October 2015, 11:17 AM

M. Com sem 1 admmision of exteranal in saurashtra university
8th November 2019, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Can you provide me details for admission in Semester I Master of Commerce (M. Com.) External Program offered by Faculty of Commerce Saurashtra University?
8th November 2019, 09:03 AM
Super Moderator

Master of Commerce (M. Com.) External Program offered by Faculty of Commerce Saurashtra University is of two academic years duration consisting of four semesters, which will be required to be completed within 4 years from the date of first registration in the semester - I.

Candidate registered cannot join any other course of study without prior permission of the University. Medium of Examination shall be English or Gujarati which will not be changed during the entire degree programme.

Eligibility

One who has passed Bachelor of Commerce or Bachelor of Business Administration Degree exam by offering appropriate subject from this University or any other exam recognized as equivalent thereto shall be entitled to apply for admission to Master of Commerce Degree programme.

Admission

Admission granted by the University to any candidate shall be provisional till the registration letter is issued in case of admission is granted provisionally of other recognized University the conditions & instructions given by the University should complied within the time limit fixed by the University.

In case of non-compliance of above condition and instruction all fees that is registration, admission to University examination etc. and fees paid for eligibility certificate will be paid and no fees on any account will be refunded.

Other Important Things

If one at University Semester Examination fails to obtain minimum marks for passing in a particular course he/she will be required to reappear in that course.

One will have to reappear in the semester exam by paying fresh exam & registration fees along with an application form.

Such a candidate when obtains minimum or more than minimum marks for passing in the course, his/her marks of reappearance will be carried forward for award of class.

To successfully complete a course, one will be required to obtain minimum 12 out of 30 mark in two home assignment as well as 28 out of 70 marks in external University exam in each of the course.

A statement of marks will be issued to the student indicating whether one has successfully completed semester- I , II, III (as the case may be) and on successful completion of 4th semester one will be issued a statement of marks indicating total marks obtained and class awarded to him.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in