2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

17th April 2015, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Sample NDA

I will appear in NDA Exam. Now I want sample question papers for start preparation of NDA Exam. So can you provide Sample question papers of NDA Exam. Who conducted the NDA Exam? What are the minimum eligibility criteria for NDA Exam? Where is the NDA Training Centers in India?
Similar Threads
Thread
MBA Sample Certificate
Free Sample Assignment MBA MBA Assignment Sample
Sample paper of SBI PO
Sample Papers for SSC CGL
MBA Sample Papers PDF
Sample Papers Of MHT CET
MTA Sample Questions
Sample CAT Exam
PDF NDA Sample Paper
NDA Sample
KV PGT Sample paper
Sample of NDA
MBA SOP Sample India
What is GRE Test Sample
GRE Sample Essays
BHU UET Sample Paper
SSC Sample Papers
ASO sample paper
Sample Paper VAO
IPS Sample Papers
5th March 2016, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Sample NDA

Hello sir I am preparing for the NDA exam so I require the sample papers of this exam so that I can solve them for the best preparation.
5th March 2016, 03:16 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Sample NDA

NDA entrance examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). NDA exam is taken by the students who want to get into Army, Navy and Air Force.

Syllabus of NDA Exam

For Paper 1 (Mathematics)- The chapters include:

Algebra (Concept of Sets, venn Diagrams, Cartesian Product, Representation of Real Numbers, Complex Nos, Binary System, Binomial Theorem, Logarithmics)

Trigonometry (Angles with measures, ratios, functions)
Analytical Geometry (Rectangular Cartesian Coordinate System, Distance Formula, Direction ratios, forms of Parabola ellipse hyperbola)

Matrices & determiners (Types, operations, determinant, adjoints, inverse)

Differential Calculus (Concept of real valued function, continuity of functions, second order derivatives, applications of derivatives)

Vector Algebra (Vectors in 1 or 2 dimensions, magnitude & direction of vector, Unit vectors, vector product, cross product, scalar product)

Statistics (Classification of data, frequency districution, cumulative frequency districution, histogram, pie chart, measures of central tendency, standard deviation)

Probability (Random experiment, outcomes, events, mutually exclusive & exhaustive events, union & intersection, elementary theorems, bayes theorem)

Part II (General Ability test)-

The subjects will include-

English

General Knowledge

The General Knowledge exam will have some sections which will include-

Physics (Physical Properties, States of Matter, mass, Weight, Volume, Density, Motion of Objects, Effects of Heat, Sound Waves and properties, Magnets properties, electricity)

Chemistry (Physical & Chemical Changes, Elements, Mixtures & Compounds, Symbols, Formulae, Properties of Air & water, Properties of gases, acids bases salts, fertilizers)

General Science (Life cells, Food, Epidemics, Solar System, Reproduction)

History (Indian Constitution, 5 Year plans of India, Panchayati raj, Mahatma Gandhi Teachings)

Geography (Earth, ocean Currents & tides, Atmosphere, Climate, Vegetation, mineral & power Resources, Sea Ports)

Current Events
Sample paper of NDA Exam

Now I am providing you sample paper of NDA Exam so that you can solve them.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Sample paper of NDA Exam.pdf (601.6 KB, 134 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in