2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

18th December 2015, 06:29 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA SOP Sample India

A Statement of Purpose SOP is an extensive and focused essay talking about one’s career and future goals.

SOP is usually required for students who are applying to Universities, colleges and research studies.

Statement of Purpose (SOP) Samples for MBA Admission

SOP Sample I – MBA with Marketing Specialization

It often happens that the very best of our capabilities and inner strengths are tested and brought to light when we willingly take on challenges. Ever since my childhood, I was taught that whenever a problem arises towards achieving a goal, I have two clear choices – to back out of goal-plans or to take it on as a challenge, solve it and seize the opportunity to be in charge of my destiny. I have always chosen the later. Read more of this Sample Marketing MBA SOP

SOP Sample II – General MBA

I learnt the core values of focus, perseverance and patience at a very early stage of my life. My father who is a patient, disciplined and determined individual, would spend countless number of hours in his endeavor to purchase a residential property in the nascent economic times of 1985 in India. His success in buying our dream home and at a “value-for-money” motivated me to follow his ideals. A few years later, it was this belief that led me to major success in organizing a cultural/religious event in our sprawling locality. After convincing nearly 10 of my friends staying nearby, I went on to solve problems in the other two areas of concern – lack of funds and unwillingness of the community towards contributing to the event. Beyond the schooling and study hours, I led the team towards garnering contributions from more than 100 households in the locality. Slowly and gradually, and over a 2 month period, we had crossed our targeted revenue collection. The event was a mega-success and established the trend for similar cohesive celebrations and the foundation for the “Cultural events committee” in the residential complex. Read More of this Sample General MBA SOP

SOP Sample III – MBA Banking and Finance

I realized my prime source of motivation at a very early stage in life – the satisfaction that comes after determinedly facing challenges and emerging victorious. Be it cricket match against a stronger team or a highly trained tennis player or a complicated puzzle, I would never give up till the goal of winning was achieved. Read More of this Sample MBA Banking and Finance SOP

SOP Sample IV – MBA with Finance Specialization

It often happens that the very best of our competencies and strengths are brought to action when we willingly take on challenges. Right from my childhood, my parents taught me that whenever we face obstacles towards achieving a goal, there only two clear choices (1) to back out of goal-plans and stay in the comfort zone of being “reasonable” or (2) to take it on as a challenge, solve it and seize the opportunity to be in charge of destiny. I have always chosen the later. Read More of this Sample MBA-Finance SOP

SOP Sample V – Executive MBA with Entrepreneurship specialization

As a 13-year-old, I realized my passion for adventure when I crossed the Atlantic Ocean (a 400-mile single lap journey) on a small coastal freighter (1). Over time this passion was channelized through entrepreneurship. My first company “did roaring business” for ##-years providing in-vogue sunglasses at ABC college and funded most of my college tuition. Read More of this Sample MBA in Entrepreneurship SOP

SOP Sample VI – MBA with Supply Chain Management specialization

Early-on, as a teenager, I would accompany my father (Partner, ABC Corporation) during various factory visits. His liberal encouragement towards relating to a variety of personnel and learning about operations made me realize my passion for improvising manufacturing “business systems”. Read More of this Sample MBA-Supply chain management SOP

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in