2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th November 2014, 03:07 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SAIL Physiotherapist Trainee papers

SAIL stands for the Steel Authority of India. It is one of the largest state-owned steel making company based in New Delhi, India and one of the top steel makers in world. SAIL traces its origin to the Hindustan Steel Limited (HSL) founded on 19 January 1954.

SAIL published recruitment for the post of Physiotherapist (Trainee), but it was in 2013. But for your help here I am giving you the information about it:

Academic Qualification:
Applicants should have completed Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy and with one year post qualification experience in a Hospital or Institute having physiotherapy unit.

Stipend: – Consolidated amount Rs. 10700/- per month for first year and Rs. 12200/- per month for second year.

Salary: – Rs. 9160-3%-13150/- per month.

Age Limit: – Not more than 28 years.

Application Fee: – Rs. 250/- (Rs. 50/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM category candidates) must be paid by applicants as application fee in the form of Challan through SBI.

Opening Date of Online Registration: – 10th May 2013

Closing Date of Online Registration: – 15th June 2013

Books:
Sorry, friend I did not found the papers for you by you can prepare for the well in the Aptitude Questions from R.S. Agarwal. You can get into a good training center and there you can easily get prepared.

Good luck..
21st May 2015, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Will you provide me the sample paper for the SAIL Physiotherapist Trainee exam as I am looking for the same ?
21st May 2015, 05:10 PM
Super Moderator

Steel Authority of India recruits the eligible candidate through written test and interview for the post of Physiotherapist (Trainee).

Eligibility for the post:

Qualification:
Candidate should have completed Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy.

Candidate should have one year post qualification experience in a Hospital or Institute having physiotherapy unit.

Age Limit:
28 years.
I not have paper of the exam but I suggest you some good reference books that may help you while exam preparation.

Reference books can be used:

Aptitude :

Physiotherapy Entrance

Physiotherapist Book

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in