2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th March 2016, 04:04 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SAIL Management Trainee Interview Schedule

As per my searching I was not founded new interview schedule for SAIL MT. I was founded 2015 interview date for SAIL Management Trainee.

SAIL Management Trainee was declared the list of the candidates those qualified the written exam held for SAIL Management Trainee, Those candidates names are in the qualifying list will call for the Interview and group discussion.

Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) conducted a written exam for Management Trainee which will be held in 10th of May for various Disciplines like Ceramics, Chemical, Civil, Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation, Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, Materials, Mechanical, and Metallurgy & Mining.

Interview Dates: SAIL MT Interview/ GD Date Schedule will be Declared Shortly on official site of SAIL.

Details of Interview date/call letter information will be sent in the Registered Mobile No. & Email Id provided by candidates at the Time of Registration. So you need to check your email regularly.

Last yer in 2015 MT interview was Announced on 15 July 2015 and Also Declared List of candidates shortlisted for GD/ Interview for MT 2015 exam held on 10.5.2015

Candidates are eligible for GD and Interview call, will have to qualify in each of the five segments for the respective discipline by scoring minimum 50 percentile marks in the respective category.

You need to keep touch with official site of SAIL for interview schedule.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in