2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th November 2014, 10:08 AM
Super Moderator

Re: SAIL Management Trainee Syllabus

You are asking for the SAIL Management Trainee Syllabus. The SAIL MT exam follows the very common competitive examination’s pattern that includes Multiple Choice Questions
100 questions from your discipline in Part 1 and 100 question of aptitude section in part 2

Syllabus:

SAIL MT Paper I Syllabus: (Specialization Paper)

The domain or discipline test refers to the knowledge of domain you’ve applied during filling application form of SAIL MT posts, this exam will ask you about your particular subject knowledge. In this part all you need to have concrete knowledge of specialized field for say if you have applied for SAIL MT Technical- Manufacturing posts then you must have sound knowledge of graduate level manufacturing engineering and it vary same way subject to subject.

SAIL MT Paper II Syllabus: (Aptitude Exam):

This section follows common competitive examination pattern where mostly you have to answer questions from 4 sections namely- Quantitative Ability, Reasoning, General Awareness and Verbal English Ability.
SAIL MT Reasoning Ability: Coding & Decoding, Problems related to words, Missing Numbers, Number puzzles, Nonverbal reasoning etc.
SAIL MT Quantitative Section: In this section you will get problems related to math of +2 standard.
SAIL MT General English: English Grammar, Sentence Formation etc.
General Awareness: Indian Culture, Current Affairs, geography. History and worldwide happening.
12th December 2014, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

SAIL Management Trainee Syllabus

I want to get the syllabus of SAIL Management Trainee will you please provide me that ?
12th December 2014, 02:06 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SAIL Management Trainee Syllabus

As you want to get SAIL Management Trainee syllabus so here I am giving you same:

SAIL MT Paper I Syllabus: (Specialization Paper)
The domain or discipline test refers to the knowledge of domain you’ve applied during filling application form of SAIL MT posts

Special fields are:
Civil Engineering
Chemical Engineering
Computer Science and Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Electronics and Communication Engineering

SAIL MT Paper II Syllabus: (Aptitude Exam)
This section follows common competitive examination pattern where mostly you have to answer questions from 4 sections namely- Quantitative Ability, Reasoning, General Awareness and Verbal English Ability.

SAIL MT Reasoning Ability: Coding & Decoding, Problems related to words, Missing Numbers, Number puzzles, Nonverbal reasoning etc.

SAIL MT Quantitative Section: In this section you will get problems related to math of +2 standard.

SAIL MT General English: English Grammar, Sentence Formation etc.

General Awareness: Indian Culture, Current Affairs, geography. History and worldwide happening.

If you want any particular field syllabus then you will have to mention in your question then I will provide you that.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in