2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

18th July 2015, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

Roll no of MP PET

Hello sir I want to know my roll no. of MP Pre-Agriculture Test (PAT) so would you please tell me how can I know my rollno. Of this test…
Similar Threads
Thread
UGC NET Roll
Bihar Board Roll Code and Roll Number
MP PET Result By Roll No
CCSU Roll No
MBA Roll No
PTU Roll No
MP PET Roll No
Puchd.Ac.in Roll No
HNBGU Roll No
IIT JEE Roll No
MP PMT Roll No
Roll No Of DSSSB
MP PET Roll No By Name
IAS Exam Roll No
Roll No Of SBI PO
UGC net roll no.
Roll No for WB TET
IGNOU Roll No
MDU NET Roll No
CDS 2 Roll No
18th July 2015, 02:46 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Roll no of MP PET

Madhya Pradesh-Pre Engineering Test is an state level examination organized by the Vyapam Board for admission to Engineering Colleges in Madhya Pradesh, India and It was conducted by Vyapam, the Professional Examination Board of Madhya Pradesh.

Eligibility for this test:

Candidates must pass in 10+2 scheme of MP Board of Secondary Education or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English securing 55% marks in aggregate.

Hello friend as you want to know about your Roll no. of MP Pre-Agriculture Test (PAT) so here I am giving you process…..

Firstly go to the official website of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board, Bhopal which looks like this image:

After that click on “English” option a new page will open which look like this image;

Now left side of the home page you will see “Test Admit Card” option click on that option again a new page will open which look like this image:

After that click on “Pre-Agriculture Test (PAT) : 2015” option again a new page will open which look like this image:

After that put your Application No. and date of birth and click on submit option and you will get your roll no.\
24th January 2020, 03:56 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Roll no of MP PET

The process to check the Admit Card form the official website of the University is as follows:

Go to the Official website of Professional Examination Board

Then click on tab Admit Card Section given in right site

Then a new page will open look like image

Contact Details:

MP Professional Examination Board
Chayan Bhawan", Main Road No.1, Chinar Park (East, Madhya Pradesh 462011

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in