2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th November 2015, 02:32 PM
Super Moderator

MBA Roll No

Welcome to MBA Forum. This is MBA roll no discussion page. Here you can discuss about MBA roll no in details. Please ask your question about MBA roll no in the quick reply box mention below. Our member will try to answer your question about it as soon as possible. Furthermore, please provide your full details with your question. Your Name, email address, phone numbers, also you education / University in which you are studying. If your question is related to any institution / University / Business School/ Online MBA / Distance MBA or Jobs related to MBA, then mention that in your question as well.
Similar Threads
Thread
UGC NET Roll
Roll no of MP PET
Bihar Board Roll Code and Roll Number
MP PET Result By Roll No
CCSU Roll No
PTU Roll No
MP PET Roll No
Puchd.Ac.in Roll No
HNBGU Roll No
IIT JEE Roll No
MP PMT Roll No
Roll No Of DSSSB
MP PET Roll No By Name
IAS Exam Roll No
Roll No Of SBI PO
UGC net roll no.
Roll No for WB TET
IGNOU Roll No
MDU NET Roll No
CDS 2 Roll No
27th June 2018, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Re: MBA roll no

I am student of Anna University and from here doing UG degree looking for the exam roll number to download. Can you provide me process to download the Anna University Chennai Hall Ticket Download online from university portal so that I get my hall ticket to sit in exam?
27th June 2018, 02:02 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA roll no

Anna University is a technical university in Tamil Nadu, India. The main campus is in Guindy, Chennai.

Below I am providing you the process to download the Anna University Chennai Hall Ticket and roll number:

1 Visit official portal of university looks like:

2 In the menu bar click on examination link.

3 You will get another page looks like:

4 In the important link panel click on Hall Ticket for Special Arrear Exams (Feb 2018) link.

5 Your Hall Ticket for Special Arrear Exams (Feb 2018) details will be available.

Anna University Chennai Hall Ticket Download Details

Anna University
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600025, India

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in