2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

16th April 2015, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

RK Sharma IIT Delhi

Can you please give me some details about the Dr. R. K. Sharma Prof. & Former Head Department of Mathematics in the Indian Institute of Technology New Delhi? Also give me the email address and the contact number so that I can contact to him?
Similar Threads
Thread
RD Sharma Book For IIT JEE
MBA Books by Arun Sharma
Prerna sharma TIFR
Arun sharma MBA
Ruchi Sharma IIT Indore
Sharma IIT Coaching Hyderabad
Dr Pradeep Sharma AIIMS Delhi
Vinod Sharma IGIDR
Vandana Sharma IIT Hyderabad
Govind Sharma IIT Kanpur
TIFR Shobhona Sharma
Kiran Sharma JNU
Vinay Sharma IIT Mumbai
Naresh Sharma TIFR
Abhay Sharma IIT Hyderabad
Girish Sharma IIT Kharagpur
DK Sharma IITB
Sharma Web Academy, Ahmedabad
PT B D Sharma University Rohtak
14th August 2018, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Re: RK Sharma IIT Delhi

I am going to take admission in Department of Mathematics Indian Institute of Technology New Delhi and came to know about Dr. R.K.Sharma professor. Will you provide all details along with contact details of Dr. R.K.Sharma professor also provide List of Publications done by him?
14th August 2018, 03:00 PM
Super Moderator

Re: RK Sharma IIT Delhi

Dr. R.K.Sharma is the Prof. & Former Head Department of Mathematics Indian Institute of Technology New Delhi

Ph.: +91-11-2659 1480
+91-11-2659 1885
Fax: +91-11-2658 1005
Mob: +91-9013643106
Email: rksharmaiitd[AT] gmail.com
rksharma[AT]maths.iitd.ac.in
DST INSPIRE Science Camp email:dstinspire@gmail.com

List of Publications

Books

Rajendra Kumar Sharma, Sudesh Kumari Shah and Asha Gauri Shankar, Alegebra I: A Basic Course in Algebra, Pearson Education, 2011 . link

Rajendra Kumar Sharma, Sudesh Kumari Shah and Asha Gauri Shankar, Comlex Numbers, Anthem Press, 2011

Papers Authored/Coauthored

B.Dhara,C. Garg,R.K.Sharma.An Identity on Generalised Derivations Involving Multilinear Polynomials in Prime Rings (to appear in Proceedings-Mathematical Sciences).pdf..

Anju Gupta, R.K.Sharma, Stephen D.Cohen. Primitive Element Pairs with One Prescribed Trace over a Finite Field . (to appear in Finite Fields and their Applications).

R.K.Sharma, Anju. Pair of Primitive Elements with Prescribed Traces over Finite Fields. (to appear in Communications in Algebra).

Rajendra K. Sharma, S.Maheshwari. A Note on Presentation of General Linear Groups over a Finite Field. (to appear in Southeast Asian Bulletin of Mathematics).

Rajendra K. Sharma, Ambrish Awasthi, and Anju Gupta. Existence of Pair of Primitive Elements over Finite Fields of Characteristic 2. (to appear in Journal of Number Theory).

R. K. Sharma, B. Dhara, C. Garg. A Result Concerning Generalised Derivations on Multilinear Polynomials in Prime Rings.(to appear in Rendiconti del Circolo Matematico di Palermo).

R. K. Sharma, B. Dhara, V. De Filippis and C. Garg. A Result Concerning Nilpotent Values With Generalised Skew Derivations on Lie Ideals.(to appear in Communications in Algebra).

R. K. Sharma and Amit B. Singh. Unified extensions of strongly reversible rings and links with other classic ring theoretic properties. Journal of Indian Math. Soc. (2018), Vol. 83, Nos. (3-4), 434-447.

S. K. Tiwari and R. K. Sharma. On Lie ideals with generalised (\alpha,\alpha)-derivation in prime rings. Rend. Circ. Mat. Palermo, II. Ser (2018), DOI 10.1007/s12215-018- 0329-y.

Meena Sahai, R. K. Sharma and Pravesh Kumari. Jordan regular generators of general linear groups (to appear in Journal of Indian Mathematical Society)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in