2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th December 2014, 09:19 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Required marks to get into University of Delhi BSc IT or BSc CS course

University of Delhi BSc IT or BSc Computer Science admission details are as given below;

Eligibility;
The candidates need to pass in 10+2 of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or equivalent examination with at least 55% marks in aggregate of the subjects opted at 10+2 level and minimum 50% in English.

Required Documents:
Class 10th and 12th mark sheets,
Class 12th Original Certificate,
Character Certificate,
Photographs, etc

Duration;
3 Years

Contact;
Delhi University
South Moti Bagh,(Old Moti Lal Nehru College Building), New Delhi, Delhi 110021
011 2700 6900

[MAP]http://maps.google.co.in/maps?hl=en-IN&gbv=2&um=1&ie=UTF-8&fb=1&gl=in&cid=9598579990764756540&q=Delhi+Unive rsity&sa=X&ei=5lZ4VICEEoOIuwTbo4DoAw&ved=0CBUQtgMw AA [/MAP]
30th May 2015, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me about the required marks to get into University of Delhi B Sc (Hons.) course as I want to check if I can make up with it or not?
30th May 2015, 02:04 PM
Super Moderator

University of Delhi offers 50 courses in Bachelors of Science with Honours Degree. The required marks to get into University of Delhi B Sc (Hons.) course are as follows:

Botany, Zoology, Microbiology

Requirement of subjects studied and passed:
Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology

Minimum eligibility condition for admission:
55% or more marks in aggregate of 3 subjects as mentioned and one compulsory language (i.e. English) with 50%

Selection criteria:
Selection will be made on the basis of marks in aggregate of 3 Science subjects as mentioned for each Honours course

Anthropology

Physics, Chemistry and Biology

55% or more marks in aggregate of 3 subjects as mentioned and one compulsory language (i.e. English) with 50%

Selection criteria:
Selection will be made on the basis of marks in aggregate of 3 Science subjects as mentioned for each Honours course

Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Instrumentation, polymer Science

Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics

Selection criteria:

Geology

Physics, Chemistry and mathematics/Geology/Biology/Bio-technology/Geography

Selection criteria:

Food Technology

Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology/Bio-technology

Selection criteria:
Selection will be made on the basis of PCM or PCB whichever is higher and 3% relaxation for PCMB

Bio-Chemistry

Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology/Bio-technology

55% or more marks in aggregate of 4 subjects as mentioned and one compulsory language (i.e. English) with 50%

Selection criteria:
Selection will be made on the basis of PCMB as mentioned

Computer Science

Mathematics, one language and two other subjects listed as academic subjects

Should have secured 60% or more marks in Mathematics; 55% or more marks in aggregate of four subjects including Mathematics, one language and two other subjects listed as academic subjects by the respective boards

Selection criteria:
Selection will be made on the basis of best four academic subjects including Mathematics (only one language to be considered). The students who have studied Physics, Chemistry/computer science and Mathematics will be given 5% additional weightage

Home Science
At least 50% marks in the best of any three subjects from Science, Commerce and Humanities streams. It is essential to have cleared English.

Biomedical Science

Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology

Aggregate of at least 55% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology. At least 50% marks in English

Selection criteria:
Students having PCM/Bio-technology with Mathematics (at least 60% marks) will be given an advantage of 3% over and above their PCB/Bio-technology aggregate

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in