2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th June 2016, 09:19 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Recruitment for the Post of Clerk in Oriental Bank of Commerce

Oriental Bank of Commerce invites online application for the post of clerk every year candidates who having valid IBPS clerk exam Valid Score can apply for this post .

Eligibility Criteria clerk Recruitment :

Education Qualification :
Degree (graduation) or equivalent qualification from a recognized university

Age Limit :
Minimum:
20 years

Maximum :
30 years.

Relaxation in age :
SC/ST : 05 Years
OBC : 03 Years
Ex-Servicemen : 05 years
PWD : 10 Years

Selection Process :
IBPS clerk valid Score card

IBPS clerk exam paper include sections:
Reasoning.
English.
Clerical Aptitude.
Numerical Ability

IBPS Clerk Exam Sample paper

Q.1. How many such pairs of letters are there in the word RESOLVE, each of which has as many letters between tem in the word (in both forward and backward direction) as they have between them in the English alphabetical series ?
(1) None
(2) One
(3) Two
(4) Three
(5) More than three
Q.2. How many meaningful English words can be made from the letters ANP, using each letter only once in each word ?
(1) None
(2) One
(3) Two
(4) Three
(5) Four
Q.3. In a certain code REQUIRE is written as IREVQER,’ How is TARNISH written in that code ?
(A) HSIOTAR
(B) ISHMTAR
(C) ISHOTAR
(D) ISHORAT
(E) RATMHSI
Q.4. If each vowel of the word DISTANCE is changed to the next letter in the English alphabetical series and each consonant is changed to the previous letter in the English alphabetical series, which of the following alphabets will appear twice in the new formation ?
(1) B
(2) C
(3) F
(4) M
(5) S
Q.5. The positions of how many digits will remain the same if the digits in the number 4182796 are rearranged in the descending order from left to right ?
(1) None
(2) One
(3) Two
(4) Three
(5) More than three
Q.6. Sachin drives 5 km towards West and takes a left turn and drives 15 km. He then takes a left turn, drives 5 km and stops. How far is he from the starting point ?
1. 20 km
2. 10 km
3. 5 km
4. 15 km
5. None of these
Q.7. There are four buildings A, B, C and D, each having different height in a residential complex. A is taller only than D. B is shorter than C and B is taller than A. Which of the following buildings is the tallest ?
1. D
2. C
3. B
4. A
5. Cannot be determined
Q.8. If means ‘_’, means ‘+’, C means ‘×’ and D means ‘÷’, then _____
32 D 4 B 7 C 2 A 6 = ?
1. 18
2. 24
3. 36
4. 16
5. 14
Q.9. If it possible to make only one meaningful word with the second, third, fifth and the eight letters of the word ‘HANDBRAKE, which would be the second letter of the word from the right ? If more than one such word can be formed, give X as the answer. If no such word can be formed, give Z as your answer.
1. N
2. A
3. B
4. X
5. Z
Q.10. ‘NQ’ is related to ‘SV’ in the same way as ‘DG’ is related to _____
1. JM
2. IK
3. IL
4. HK
5. HJ
Q.16-20. Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions.Eight friends A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are sitting around a circle facing the centre. A sits fourth to the left of D and C sits second to left of A. E is not an immediate neighbour of D and A. H sits second to left of B. B is not an immediate neighbour of A and E. G sits second to the left of F.
Q.16. In which of the following groups of people is the first person sitting exactly in the middle of the second and the third persons ?
1. GCB
2. ADF
3. BCG
4. HDE
5. None of these
Q.17. Which of the following pairs represents the immediate neighbour of B ?
1. EH
2. AE
3. CD
4. AG
5. None of these
Q.18. Who sits third to the left E ?
1. B
2. G
3. A
4. B
5. None of these
Q.19. Starting from A, if all the friends are made to sit in the alphabetical order of their names in the anticlockwise direction, the positions of how many (except A) will remain unchanged ?
1. None
2. One
3. Two
4. Three
5. Four
Q.20. Four of the following five are alike in certain way based on their positions in the above arrangement and so form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group ?
1. HF
2. GB
3. ED
4. AC
5. BH
Q.21-25, Study the following arrangement carefully and answer the questions given below :
# F A β 7 5 3 & C Q 2 © U 6 E K 4 N L 8 @ V S $ % W * M Z 9
Q.21. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way based on their positions in the above arrangement and so form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group ?
1. ©62
2. V$@
3. A7F
4. WM%
5. KNL
Q.22. How many such symbols are there in the above arrangement, each of which is immediately preceded by a number and also immediately followed by a letter ?
1. None
2. One
3. Two
4. Three
5. More than three
Q.23. How many such even numbers are there in the above arrangement, each of which is immediately preceded by a consonant ?
1. None
2 One
3 Two
4. Three
5. More than three
Q.24. which of the following is the seventh to the right of the seventeenth from the right end of the above arrangement ?
(1) N
(2) 8
(3) Q
(4) 2
(5) None of these
Q.25. If all the number and symbols are dropped from the above arrangement, which of the following will be the ninth from the left end of the above arrangement ?
(1) E
(2) L
(3) N
(4) K
(5) Q
Q.26-30. In the following questions, the symbols @, ©, %, $ and ê are used with the following meaning as illustrated below:
‘P © Q’ means ‘P is greater than Q’,
‘P % Q’ means ‘P is equal to Q’,
‘P ê Q’ means ‘P is either equal to or smaller than Q’,
‘P @ Q’ means ‘P is either equal to or greater than Q’,
‘P $ Q’ means is smaller than Q’,
Now in each of the following question assuming the given statement to be true, find which of the two conclusions I and II given below them is/are definitely true ?
Give answer (1) if only Conclusion I is true.
Give answer (2) if only Conclusion II is true.
Give answer (3) if either Conclusion I or II is true.
Give answer (4) if neither Conclusion I nor II is true.
Give answer (5) if both Conclusion I and II are true.
Q.26. Statements : F @ G, G $ H, H ê J
Conclusions : I. F $ H
Q.27. Statements : K % L, L ê M, M © N
Conclusions : I. K ê M
Q.28. Statements : A © B, B $ C, C @ D
Conclusions : I. D $ A
Q.29. Statements : W % X, X @ Y, Y © Z
Conclusions : I. Z $ X
Q.30. Statements : S ê T, T $ R, R % U
Conclusions : I. U © S
Q.31-35. Following questions are based on the five three digit numbers given below :
496 528 317 824 795
Q.31. If ‘1’ is added to the last digit of every old number and ‘1’ is subtracted from the last digit of every even number, what will be difference between the highest odd number and the lowest even number thus formed ?
(1) 27
(2) 505
(3) 209
(4) 37
(5) 328
Q.32. The positions of the first the second digits of each of the numbers are interchanged. What will be the resultant if first digit of highest number is divided by the second digit of the lowest number thus formed.
(1) 9
(2) 2
(3) 4
(4) 3
(5) 6
Q.33. If all the numbers are arranged in ascending order from left to right, which of the following will be sum of all the three digits of the number which is fourth from the right ?
(1) 15
(2) 11
(3) 19
(4) 14
(5) 21
Q.34. What will be the resultant if the third digits of lowest and the highest numbers are multiplied ?
(1) 24
(2) 18
(3) 21
(4) 14
(5) 28
Q.35. If in each number all the digits are arranged in ascending order from left to right within the number, how many even numbers will be formed ?
(1) None
(2) One
(3) Two
(4) Three
(5) Four
Q.36-40. In each question below are three statements followed by two conclusion numbered I and II. You have to take the three given statements to be true even if seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the three statements disregarding commonly known facts.
Give answer (1) if only conclusion I follows.
Give answer (2) if only conclusion II follows.
Give answer (3) if either conclusion I or conclusion II follows.
Give answer (4) if neither conclusions I nor conclusion II follows.
Give answer (5) if both conclusion I and II follows.
Q.36. Statements : All papers are woods. Some woods are metals. All metals are glasses.
Conclusion : I. Some glasses are woods.
II. Some glasses are metals.
Q.37. Statements : Some stones are rocks. Some rocks are diamonds. Some diamonds are gems.
Conclusions : I. Some gems are stones.
II. All diamonds are stones.
Q.38. Statements : All days are nights. All evenings are nights. All nights are mornings.
Conclusions : I. All days are mornings.
II. Some diamonds are evenings.
Q.39. Statements : Some pins are nails. All nails are hammers. All hammers are needles.
Conclusion : I. All needles are pins.
II. All nails are needles.
Q.40. Statements : All leaves are roots. No root is a tree. All trees are bushes.
Conclusions : I. No leaf is a tree.
II. Some bushes are leaves

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in