2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th December 2015, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Re: RCUB Non Teaching Recruitment

Hi can you please let me know if there is recruitment available with RCUB for the Non teaching staff as I am interested in administrative job?
11th December 2015, 05:27 PM
Super Moderator

Currently as on 28th November 2015, there are no recruitment available with RCUB
For Non teaching staff.

However you can follow the below process to get the recruitment available by following the below process:

Please visit the official site of RCUB which looks like the below image

On the centre of the page you will find the link for Recruitment Notification, please click on it.

A new page will load which looks like the below image.

This page provides you with the list of notification with regards to recruitment for RCUB.

Please follow this process in future for getting the recruitments for Non teaching staff at a later date.

Contact Details:

Rani Channamma University,
Vidya Sangama,
P B R H - 4,
Belagavi – 591156
20th March 2016, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

RCUB Non Teaching Recruitment

Hi can you please let me know if there is recruitment available with RCUB for the Non teaching staff as I am interested in administrative job?
20th March 2016, 11:07 AM
Super Moderator

Currently as on 28th November 2015, there are no recruitment available with RCUB
For Non teaching staff.

However you can follow the below process to get the recruitment available by following the below process:

Please visit the official site of RCUB which looks like the below image

On the centre of the page you will find the link for Recruitment Notification, please click on it.

A new page will load which looks like the below image.

This page provides you with the list of notification with regards to recruitment for RCUB.

Please follow this process in future for getting the recruitments for Non teaching staff at a later date.

Contact Details:

Rani Channamma University,
Vidya Sangama,
P B R H - 4,
Belagavi – 591156

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in