2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd June 2015, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Ravenshaw University Online Form Fill UP

What information I have to fill up the online admission of Ravenshaw University for PG Course? I have done BBA Last year and want to do MBA from this University this year. So please provide me procedure to fill up the online application form. What is the admission fee for MBA program of Ravenshaw University?
Similar Threads
Thread
Rabindra Bharati University Online Form Fill Up
Fill Online Form Of JIPMER
How to fill Shivaji University online Exam Form
Online Form Fill Up Jadavpur University
Fill Form Online
Online Jamia Millia Islamia Fill Form
CA CPT Online Form Fill Up
Fill AFCAT Form Online
WBJEE Online Form Fill Up
Fill CLAT Form Online
WB JEE Online Form Fill Up
Fill SSC form online
Fill CDS Exam Form Online
Fill Online Form Of Amity University Lucknow
Process to fill the online application form of IIT JEE
IIT Online Form Fill up
Fill AIIMS Online Application Form
Fill SCRA Form Online
Fill NDA Form Online
Procedure to Fill Online Form of IIT JEE
7th November 2015, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Re: Ravenshaw University Online Form Fill UP

I want to do PG course from Ravenshaw university. But the online form filling process I’ll be not understand. If any one can provide me Ravenshaw University Online Form Fill UP process, and also says that how can I sent the application form to this Universities address?
7th November 2015, 03:20 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Ravenshaw University Online Form Fill UP

According to Ravenshaw university applicant should wants to fill the application form that foem is available on this universities’s official websit.

Filling of online Application Form

Candidates who apply to fill online form in Ravenshaw University .Online application form is available in the Ravenshaw University Website ‘www.ravenshawuniversity.ac.in’ at the link .Students are required to fill all the entries in the online application form before pressing the submit button.
After submission of the application online, candidates are required to take two print outs of the application form ( One copy will be retained by the candidate and the other one will be sent to the university )

Step 3 : Submission of filled application form and documents ( Hard Copy )

The applicants are required to send the following documents by Registered post or Speed post in an A4 size envelope to the Registrar, Ravenshaw University, Cuttack, 753003 after online application so as to reach the University office on befor the date and time will be out. Applicant can also submit the documents by hand at Ravenshaw University Counter . Ravenshaw University will not be held responsible for any postal delay. The applicants are required to write “APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION TO PG COURSE IN ________________ SUBJECT” on the top of the A4 size envelope.

Applicant should be pay our payment to follow this guidelines for payment of Application Fee : Candidates are requested to make payments by any one of the following options :

Through Demand Draft : This university was invite Applicants are required to pay the Application Fee by Demand Draft for 180/- or 500/- ( as applicable ) drawn in favour of ‘Ravenshaw University PG Admission’ payable at Cuttack. Those who pay the Ravenshaw University application fee by Demand Draft are required to keep a photocopy of the Draft with them for future reference.

Through Bank Challan : student can directly deposit the Ravenshaw University Application Fee of 180/- or 500/- ( as applicable ) through challan only at SBI Ravenshaw University Campus Branch.

Through online payment :
On line payment can be made by any one of the following options
Option – 1 : By Internet Banking
Option – 2 : By ATM – cum – Debit card
Option – 3 : By Cash / Cheque
Option – 4 : By Credit Card

Ravenshaw University
Cuttack-753003
Phone- 0671-2200160
Fax - 0671-2200304

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in