2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

21st July 2012, 09:45 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Ranchi University MBA Syllabus

As you asked for the syllabus MBA 2nd semester here I want to tell you that we have already uploaded the syllabus at the link given so please visit this from where you can easily get the syllabus. I suppose this syllabus will help you in the studies.

Ranchi University Degree Certificate Contents - 2012 StudyChaCha
1st December 2015, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

I would like to have the Ranchi University MBA course Syllabus as well as the fees structure and eligibility criteria?
1st December 2015, 03:06 PM
Super Moderator

The Ranchi University is positioned in capital city of Jharkhand. It was recognized in 1960. It is headquartered in Ranchi, the capital city of Jharkhand. The University is a associate of The Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and Recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC).

The MBA Program syllabus of Ranchi University has been attached in the below image

The Programme Fee for the MBA Course is as follows:
Rs. 20,000/- Per Semester (General & OBC Categories)
Rs. 15,000/- Per semester (SC & ST Categories)
(The Programme Fee is payable at the beginning of each semester)

Eligibility Criteria:

The bare minimum eligibility criteria for admission in MBA programme is graduation in any discipline with 50% marks in aggregate.

Students in the concluding year of their graduation may also apply subject to the circumstance that they must produce the evidence of the required qualification at the time of admission, if selected.

The reservation policy of the state government shall be strictly followed.

Further, applicants will be short listed on the basis of their marks obtained in CAT / XAT / CMAT / MAT / ATMA (any one), past academic record, relevant work experience and the performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview to be organized by the Institute.

In all matters relating to admission to the programme, the decision of the Institute will be final and obligatory on the aspirants.

Address:

INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES RANCHI UNIVERSITY
RANCHI
Near Sidhu Kanhu Park,
Morhabadi, Ranchi-834008 (Jharkhand)
Phone: +91 651-2234644
E-mail - contact@ranchiuniversitymba.org
4th March 2016, 06:37 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir ,
Good morning. I was an MBA student snsibm under Ranchi university 1999 to2000 session.
But I need a MBA details syllabus 1999 -2001.Kindly send me my email uttamkumarmohonto@yahoo.com. I am a Bangladeshi student. its essential for my job.
as soon as you send me.
your faith fully
uttam kumar mohonto
shibgonj,
Bogra, Bangladesh.
email:uttamkumarmohonto@yahoo.com

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in