2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st December 2016, 11:22 AM
Super Moderator

Ranchi University B.Ed Question Bank

Hii sir, I wants to take Admission into the BEd Course of the Ranchi University Will you Please Provide me the Sample Question Paper of the BED Entrance Exam of the Ranchi University ?

Ranchi University is a university in Jharkhand state of India. It was established on 12 July 1960

As you Asking for the Sample Question Paper of the BEd Entrance Exam of the Ranchi University Sorry may Not Found the Question Paper of the BEd Entrance Exam of the BEd Course Here I am Sharing With you the Information About the BED Admission of the Ranchi University that is given below

About the BEd Course : The Two years programme leads to the degree of B.Ed. (Bachelor of Education). This course comprises of Two years. This course is a full time course in regular mode.

Eligibility Criteria :

As per NCTE norms, a candidate should have secured at least 50% marks in the Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree examination of a recognized University.

Choice Method of Subjects

i) Language-Hindi, English
(ii) Social Science- History, Geography and Civics
(iii) Science & Maths- Physical Sciences, Biological Sciences & Mathematics

Choice of Subjects

a) English & Geography
b) Geography & History
c) Hindi & History
d) Physical Sc. & Biological Sc.
e) Hindi & Civics
f) History & Civics
g) Biological Sc. & Physical Sc.
h) Physical Science & Maths
i) Civics & English

For more details you may Contact to the Ranchi University the Contact details Are given below

Contact details :

Ranchi University
Address: Near Shaheed Chowk, Morabadi, Ranchi, Jharkhand 834001
Phone: 0651 220 5177

Last edited by sumit; 11th December 2019 at 08:16 AM.
Similar Threads
Thread
State Bank of India Upper Bazar Ranchi IFSC Code
Ranchi IDBI Bank
Kotak Mahindra Bank Ranchi Jharkhand
United Bank Of India Xavier Ranchi
Union Bank Of India Namkum Ranchi IFSC Code
United Bank Of India St Xavier College Ranchi
South Indian Bank Ranchi
United bank of India ATM in Ranchi
Oriental Bank of Commerce Ranchi University
Central Bank Of India Upper Bazar Ranchi
Bank Of Baroda Ranchi
Punjab National Bank Ranchi IFSC Code
RRB Ranchi Question
RRB Ranchi Group D Question Paper
RRB Ranchi ALP Question Paper
Affirm School of Business Management - Ranchi, Ranchi
National Institute of Foundry & Forge Technology ( NIFFT ), Ranchi, Ranchi
Central bank of India main branch Ranchi
Results of Ranchi university Ranchi
Ranchi University Ranchi Jharkhand
21st November 2019, 12:28 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Ranchi University B.Ed Question Bank

Can you provide me the syllabus of B Ed (Bachelor of Education) Program of Rachi Women's College - An Autonomous Unit of Ranchi University, Ranchi on which the question paper is based?

B.Ed. College of Rachi Women's College, groom B.Ed. Trainees for being committed, well equipped with latest ICT techniques for Secondary Schools for not only the State of Jharkhand but also whole India.

Syllabus of B Ed (Bachelor of Education) Program

B Ed (Bachelor of Education) Program

Eligibility

One with at least 50% marks either in Bachelor Degree and / or in Master Degree in Sciences / Social Sciences / Humanity, Bachelor in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the programme.

Subjects to be offered:

Anthropology: Bachelor in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% Marks; Botany; Chemistry; Commerce; Economics; English; Geography; Geology; Hindi; History; Home science; Mathematics; Music; Philosophy; Physics; Political Science; Psychology; Sanskrit; Sociology; Tribal & Regional Languages; Urdu & Zoology.

Intake

Only 100 students (Two Units each) in college will be admitted in one academic year, it follows semester system of exam. Reservation policy of the Government of Jharkhand, as under, will be strictly followed:
SC - 10%
ST - 26%
BC - 14%
Merit - 50%
Total - 100%

3% seats are vertically reserved for physically challenged applicants as per Govt. Policy within the total category. 5 seats will be vertically reserved for BPL student as per merit.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Syllabus of B Ed (Bachelor of Education) Program.pdf (742.1 KB, 75 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in