1st August 2017, 07:29 AM
Unregistered

Re: Is Rajput Caste comes under OBC Category

LODHIRAJPUT are also belong to RAJPUT but in some states they are in OBC
1st August 2017, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
kalchuris are one of the major community in India but divided in many sects and clans due to historical and cutural reasons they start calling themselves kalwar kalal kalar in diffrent part of india basically kalchuri rajput doesn't use kalchuri as their title but their warg as their title name they use jaiswal/jayaswal,rai,shivhare,chouksey,dadsena,ahluwalia,e zhawa,idiaga,goud,mewada,zendaha,tikkiwal,talwar,m ahawar,vyahut,shoundik,maratha kalar,jain kalar/jain jaiswal,purviya etc and many more belongs to kalchuri rajput vansh
Yes m also jaiswal...kalturi...mai kshtriya hu chhattisgarh hamare rajdhani h.but mai obc hu..ni pata kaise
16th August 2017, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

There might be a mistake....Rajputs never belong to OBC...i am also rajput my surname is shishodia.
29th September 2017, 05:34 PM
Abhay Rajput

All Rajputs came under the general Category
11th January 2018, 09:57 PM
aaakksfg

by the way kalchuri are not included in rajputs... show me any kalchuri rajputs who r alive... bcoz u follow British 36 clan and kalchuri doesn't come under rajputs 36 clans... kalchuri ruled 1200 years and prithviraj chauhan mother was also kalchuri... we have all proofs and government do... government recognized us as kalchuri kalwar... and we were given reservation from 2004... we r lost rajputs or may b bcoz of anti Brahman history sahastrabahu we r degraded kshtriyas... but we r founder and descendants of mahismati Kingdom
4th February 2018, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

dude kalchuri are jaiswals... and kalchuri doesn't belong to rajput.. bcoz rajput follows James tod 36 royal clan and kalchuri mention only in prithviraj raso.. bcoz prithviraj chauhan mother was also kalchuri but you rajput tries to delete that and replace it with tomar and to play balanced add kalchuri to the 36 royal race list... but all other record shows that prithviraj chauhan mother was kalchuri... we were never been part of main stream rajputs there are still obc jaiswals who marriage among rajput like rai bahadur jaiswals descendants.. our Lord sudarshan chkra incarnation sahastrabahu was longest ruling chakravati samrat of vedic era and kalchuri r longest ruling race of present era which traces record from 3 century and no rajput had record before 6 th century... we r jain supporter and bcoz of anti brahmin history's of haihaiyas which is other name of kalchuri we were excluded from mainstream kshtriyas
28th September 2019, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi buddy here I have come to know Is Rajput Caste comes under OBC Category if yes then would you plz let me know about the same as my one of the friend asking me for it ???
28th September 2019, 01:35 PM
Super Moderator

Rajput is a large multi-component cluster of castes, kin bodies, and local groups, sharing social status and ideology of genealogical descent originating from the Indian subcontinent.

As you are asking here I am telling Rajputs are upper castes only in Rajasthan, UP, Bihar, MP and Uttarakhand. Haryana and Punjab they are treated as middle Castes, In Maharashtra Rajput is a separate community, super minority and listed as OBC. There are also few Rajputs in North India who have been granted SC/ST reservation.

Historical figures of Rajputs

Maharana Pratap of Mewar, a 16th-century Rajput ruler and warrior

Statue of Prithvi Raj Chauhan at Ajmer

Maharaja Hari Singh, the last monarch of Dogra Rajput dynasty which ruled Jammu and Kashmir (princely state)
Vachra Dada, Solanki Rajput and folk deity of Gujarat
Maharaja Gulab Singh, first Maharaja of Jammu and Kashmir
Zorawar Singh, Kalhuria Rajput who conquered Ladakh, Baltistan, Gilgit and Western Tibet
Maharaja Ganga Singh
Maharaja Jaswant Singh
Rana Pratap Singh, successful insurgent king against Mughals
Pabuji Rathore, local deity of Rajasthan
Prithviraj Chauhan, King of Ajmer who ruled the kingdoms of Ajmer and Delhi in northern India during the latter half of the 12th century
Rai Bhoe Bhatti, founder of Nankana Sahib
Rai Bular Bhatti, son of Rai Bhoe Bhatti and heir to his estate of over 100,000 acres (400 km2) of land in the modern-day Nankana Sahib District
Rana Sanga, ruler of Mewar
Rana Udai Singh II, founder of Udaipur
Rao Jodha, founded the city of Jodhpur
Rao Shekha, King of Amarsar
Rawal Jaisal Singh, founder of the city of Jaisalmer
Rawal Ratan Singh, ruler of Chittor (13 AD)
Vanraj Chavda, ruler of the Chavda Dynasty in Gujarat
Jai Singh II, founder and King of Jaipur
Jai Singh I, King of Amber
Rani Padmini, queen of Chittor who committed Jauhar
Maharaja Hari Singh, the last ruler of Jammu and Kashmir (princely state)
Raja Hasan Khan Mewati, ruler of Mewat
Rana Prasad, King of Umerkot Sindh, who gave refuge to Humayun
Dulla Bhatti, rebel against Akbar
Amar Singh Rathore, rebel against Shah Jahan
Durgadas Rathore, rebel against Mughal rule
Rana Ratan Singh rebel against British rule
Veer Kunwar Singh rebel against British rule
Shah Nawaz Khan, soldier with the Indian National Army and former Union Minister
Khudadad Khan, awarded the Victoria Cross
Isa Khan, a Muslim Rajput chief of Bengal
13th February 2024, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaakksfg View Post
by the way kalchuri are not included in rajputs... show me any kalchuri rajputs who r alive... bcoz u follow British 36 clan and kalchuri doesn't come under rajputs 36 clans... kalchuri ruled 1200 years and prithviraj chauhan mother was also kalchuri... we have all proofs and government do... government recognized us as kalchuri kalwar... and we were given reservation from 2004... we r lost rajputs or may b bcoz of anti Brahman history sahastrabahu we r degraded kshtriyas... but we r founder and descendants of mahismati Kingdom
Are you mad kalchuri rajputs are still alive and known as haihayvanshi kalchuri rajputs in up mp and chhattisgarh kalwar is not a kshtriya caste and kalchuris are rajputs i am a kalchuri rajput my mother is tomar rajput and we are genral

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in