2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd December 2015, 10:43 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Qualification for Assistant Engineer in KSEB

Kerala Public Service Commission conducts recruitment for the Post of Assistant Engineer (Electrical) in Kerala State Electricity Board.

Qualifications:

1) Degree in Electrical Engineering of any recognized University or any other qualifications recognized as equivalent there to

2) Degree in Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering or any other qualifications recognized as equivalent there to

3) AMIE (India) Section A&B in Electrical Engineering

4) Associate Membership Diploma of the Institution of Engineers India in Electrical Engineering or any other Diploma recognized as equivalent there to .

Age Limit : Should be in between 18-23 years of age

Age Relaxation: Applicable as per rules.

Scale of Pay:8200-12390(PR)

Method of Appointment: Direct Recruitment

Syllabus:
An Objective Type Test (OMR Valuation) based on the qualification prescribed for the post.
Main Topics:-
Part I : Questions based on Technical

Part II : General Knowledge, Current Affairs & Renaissance in Kerala

Syllabus

Marks:100

Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes

Medium of Questions: English
19th February 2016, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

When will be the next notification date for sub engineer(KSEB)?and the required qualification for the same?
12th June 2016, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;432343]Can you tell me about the qualification required for the Post of Assistant Engineer (Electrical) in Kerala State Electricity Board or KSEB?[/QUOTED/]
Degree in electrical engineering
19th September 2019, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Hi buddy I want to appear in Kerala State Electricity Board Ltd (KSEBLtd) Assistant Engineer recruitment exam and for the same want to know require qualification to apply for this exam so will you plz let me know about the same ??
19th September 2019, 10:41 AM
Super Moderator

Kerala State Electricity Board Ltd (KSEBLtd) is a public sector undertaking under the Government of Kerala, India,

As you want to appear in Kerala State Electricity Board Ltd (KSEBLtd) Assistant Engineer recruitment exam so on your demand I am giving bellow require info :

Qualification for Assistant Engineer
1. Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
a. Qualification: Degree in Electrical / Electronics Engineering from the Universities in Kerala or its equivalent qualification.
b. Scale of Pay: Rs.40975 81630

2. Assistant Engineer (Civil)
a. Qualification: Degree in Civil Engineering from the Universities in Kerala or its equivalent qualification
b. Scale of Pay: Rs.40975 81630

Age Limit:
Applicants should have completed eighteen years and should not have completed twenty four years of age as on the date of the notification. Relaxation of one year in the upper age limit shall be given to those who have represented India and participated in International competitions.

Copmpany profile:
Type
Public Sector Company
Industry Electricity generation, transmission, distribution
Founded 31 March 1957
Headquarters Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India
Area served
Kerala, India
Key people
N. S. Pillai Chairman & Managing Director
Products Electricity

Quick Reply