2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th April 2013, 05:12 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Punjabi University Gru Kashi Campus, Punjab

Punjabi University Gru Kashi Campus was established in the year 1964 by Sant Fateh Singh

Courses offered:

Bachelor of Science (3 years)
Medical
Non Medical
Non Medical with Computer Applications

Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Applications(PGDCA)/Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Management and Networking(PGDCMN)/Postgraduate Diploma in Agriculture Marketing and Management (PGDAMM)

Bachelor of Arts (3 years)

Admission Detail:

BA-I

-You must pass 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board
- Candidates who have to reappear in 10+2 will be admitted with the condition that they will pass their reappear examination up to September. If they will remain fail to do so then their admission will be cancelled.

BA-II

-Candidates who have passes BA-I from Punjabi, Punjab, Guru Nanak Dev or Delhi University will be allow for admission in BA-II.
- Candidates who have to reappear in any one subject in BA-I will be admitted in BA-II with the condition that they have to clear their reappear examination before or during their BA-II examination.

BA-III

-Candidate who has clear BA-II from Punjabi, Punjab, Guru Nanak Dev or Delhi University is eligible to take admission in BA-II.
- Candidates who have to reappear in any one subject of BA-II will be admitted in BA-III with the condition that they have to pass their Reappear examination before or during their BA-III examination.

BSc.-I
(Medical/Non Medical/Non Medical with Computer Application)

You must pass 10+2 Medical/Non Medical or equivalent from any recognized board

Candidates who have to reappear in 10+2 will be admitted in BSc.-I with the condition that they have to clear their reappear examination up to September.

BSc.-II

Candidate who have passed BSc.-I from Punjabi, Punjab, Guru Nanak Dev University are eligible to take admission in BSc.-II.

BSc.-III

Candidate who have passed BSc.-II from Punjabi, Punjab, Guru Nanak Dev University are eligible to take admission in BSc-III.

B.A. Part-I,II & III

Compulsory Subject:
(i) Punjabi Compulsory/Punjab History & Culture
(ii) English(Communication Skill)

Elective Subjects:
Select three subjects from options given below:-
(i) Economics/Hindi
(ii) History/Mathematics/Psychology
(iii) Political Science/Geography/Physical Education
(iv) Principles and Practice of Insurance

B.C.A. Part-I

1.General English(CS) 2. Fundamentals of Information Technology 3. Programming in "C" 4. Mathematical foundation of Computer Science 5. Digital Electronics 6. Computer System Architecture, 7. Software lab-I (PC Software) 8.Softwarelab-II (Programming in "C").

Rest of the course detail is attached in below file which is free of cost for you.

(Punjabi University Gru Kashi Campus Course detail)

Address:

Punjabi University Guru Kashi Campus
Talwandi Sabo-151302
Distt. - Bathinda (Punjab)
Phone : (01655) 220786, Fax: (01655) 220444

Map:

[MAP]http://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=Punjabi+University+Guru+Kashi+Campus,+Punja b&ll=29.981554,75.088291&spn=0.02892,0.052357&fb=1 &gl=in&hq=Punjabi+University+Guru+Kashi+Campus,&hn ear=0x391964aa569e7355:0x8fbd263103a38861,Punjab&c id=0,0,16498014099215824858&t=m&z=14&iwloc=A[/MAP]
Attached Files
File Type: doc Punjabi University Gru Kashi Campus, Punjab.doc (57.5 KB, 58 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in