2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

18th March 2020, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Re: Punjab Technical University Gwalior

Can you tell me if there is an Institute/College in Gwalior which has collaboration with I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University? Provide me its name?
18th March 2020, 05:15 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Punjab Technical University Gwalior

The I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University has various prestigious collaborations with number of national institutes like Thompson Rivers University – Canada, Indian Institute of Travel and Tourism Management-Gwalior, Sardar Swaran Singh National Institute of Renewable Energy-Kapurthala, Punjab Agricultural University – Ludhiana, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences–Faridkot.

Achievements of I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University

It is overall ranked 3rd in State, 33rd in research and 54th among top 100 Universities of India in NIRF ranking (National Institutional Ranking Framework) by All-India Ranking 2016 conducted by Ministry of HRD.

It has been awarded as the “Best University Promoting High Quality Research at Master’s and Doctoral Thesis Work” category in the CCI Technology Education Excellence Awards 2013. It was instituted by a Consortium of Co-Chairpersons-Industry (CCI) of Gujarat Technological University (GTU), jointly with the Communication Multimedia and Infrastructure Association of India (CMAI).

It received eINDlA 2010 Award of the Year as “ICT Enabled University of the Year” and “Open and Distance Learning Initiative of the Year Award” by the Ministry of Information and Communication Technology, Govt. of India.

It provides grants for organizing FDPs/STCs/Workshops/Seminars.

It received best Technical University Award for the year 2013 by Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE).

Features of I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University

It has 78.16 acres of land with covered area more than 5.0 lac square feet.

State-of-the-art laboratories and air conditioned classrooms.

Wi-Fi campus with leased line Internet facility

Fully furnished hostel accommodation

State-of-art sports facilities.

Contemporary cafeteria & central library

Transportation facilities

Academic support to approx. 1.5 lakhs (including 1,500 international students from 30 countries) students enrolled in 186 affiliated institutes/colleges.

Short term courses in foreign language for enhancing employability of students.

Human Values & Professional Ethics course for all students, in collaboration with NRCVEE, IIT Delhi and IIIT Hyderabad.

Periodic restructuring and updating of the courses to match international standards in consultation with the help of Industrialists / R&D / Academia

Access to e-journals in different subjects

Contact Detail:
I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University,
Jalandhar - Kapurthala Highway,
VPO - Ibban, Kapurthala-144603,
Distt. Kapurthala
Phone: +91-1822-282533,35,83
Email: registrar@ptu.ac.in

Tags
short term

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in