2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th November 2015, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Re: Punjab Technical University Distance Education Review

I want to know about the Punjab Technical University Distance Education Review/ranking. So here can you provide me information about it as well as courses for graduation and post graduation?
27th November 2015, 09:03 AM
Super Moderator

Here I am telling you about the Punjab Technical University Distance Education Review/ ranking as well as courses for graduation and post graduation as you want.

Punjab Technical University;

2015 university web ranking is 3977

Punjab Technical University is a State Government University established in 1997. This university is one of the best university.

The University has under its affiliation 380 engineering & architect, management & hotel management and pharmacy colleges and more than 2000 learning centers under distance mode.

This program is tremendous success among the student all over the states by offering the high demand courses in IT & Management, Fashion & Beauty Technologies, Paramedical, Applied Technologies, Hotel Management & Tourism and Media Technologies, Mass & Journalism Communication, Bio Informatics & Biotechnologies etc

Here I am telling you about the courses as you want.

Eligibility; applicants should have passed 10+2 In any Stream or Equivalent
COURSE NAME
DURATION

DCA
1 YEAR

BSC(IT)
3 YEARS

DBA
1 YEAR

BBA
3 YEARS

BCA
3 YEARS

ADHNT
1 YEAR

BSC-HNT
3 YEARS

DMM
1 YEAR

BSC-MM
3 YEARS

Eligibility; applicants should have passed Graduation In any Stream or Equivalent

COURSE NAME
DURATION

PGDCA
1 YEAR

PGDBM
1 YEAR

MBA
2 YEARS

MSC-(IT)
2 YEARS

MCA
3 YEARS

MSC-HNT
2 YEARS

PGDMM
1 YEAR

MSC-MM
2 YEARS

For more information, please contact;

Address;
punjab technical university
Jalandhar-Kapurthala Highway, Kapurthala,
Near Pushpa Gujral Science City,
Jalandhar, Punjab 144601
0182 266 2521
16th February 2016, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, will you please provide me some reviews of Punjab Technical University Distance Education? How’s the profile of Punjab Technical University Distance Education?
16th February 2016, 03:26 PM
Super Moderator

Punjab Technical University its Acronym name is PTU. PTU was founded in Year 1997.

This is one among the famous university all around the globe. This university is known for its culture. It has all the programmes recognized with the university grants commission and AICTE.

The best advantage of PTU distance education is that it learning and working can be done at the same time by the student in the university.

It also has 1000 above distance learning centres all over India and the diploma from the university is equivalent to the degree done in the United Kingdom.

This institute has such recognition which is very important for distance learning and certification.

State of Punjab including Chandigarh University is affordable quality professional education in following fields:

Information Technology (IT)
Management
Commerce
Journalism & Mass Communication

Address:
PTU
Jalandhar-Kapurthala Highway, PB 01
Jalandhar
144 011 Punjab
India
Tel +91 (181) 223 7455
Fax +91 (181) 223 7305