2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th April 2015, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

PU MBA Admissions

I have completed my undergraduate degree and want to take admission in Punjab University for doing MBA. Can you please tell me the admission procedure to take admission in the PU University for MBA? Also tell me the contact details of PU University?
Similar Threads
Thread
Rpi MBA admissions
URI MBA Admissions
UMT MBA Admissions
PUP MBA Admissions
WPI MBA Admissions
AIU Admissions
UAF MBA Admissions
UT MBA Admissions
IPU MBA Admissions
CMU MBA Admissions
MBA admissions without CET
UGA VLP Admissions
UT Admissions Law
UET MS Admissions
Admissions To RPI
RN Admissions
UGA admissions
ISU admissions
JMI Nic Admissions
GJU PHD Admissions
15th February 2016, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Re: PU MBA Admissions

Hello sir, I want o get admission in Punjab University for MBA program. Provide me dates for admission in PU? I want all dates of admission in PU for MBA?
15th February 2016, 12:49 PM
Super Moderator

Re: PU MBA Admissions

PU provides notification of Last date for submission of fee has been extended upto January 07, 2016.

Admission dates:

Online Registration starts on:
01st December 2015

Last Date of Submission of Information on the Website to Generate the Bank Challan: 31st December 2015

Last Date of Submission of Fee in any branch of SBI using website Generated Challan: 04th January 2016 upto 04.00 P.M.

Last Date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website after depositing fee in SBI:
11th January 2016

Last date for submission of hard copy of the application form along with the requisite documents to office of UBS:
18th January 2016 upto 04.00 P.M

Various MBA Specializations offered by the UBS include MBA (Master of Business Administration), MBA (International Business), MBA (Human Resource)

MBA specialization:
MBA (General)
MBA – HR
MBA – IB

Eligibility:

A Bachelor's Degree in any discipline of the University or a degree of any other University recognized with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate

Selection process:

Written Test (CAT)

Group Discussion (GD)

Personal Interview (PI)

Candidates desirous of seeking admission to MBA Programs shall pay Rs.2000/- (Rs.1000/- for SC/ST candidates) as application/registration fee (non-refundable) for participation in the admission process for the session 2016-17

Candidates for MBA above programmes are required to visit website of PU.

The hard copy of the UBS Application along with necessary documents should reach UBS latest by 18th January 2016 upto 04.00 P.M.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in