2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd April 2016, 12:36 PM
Super Moderator

Re: PU Board CET

As you are looking for the details about Pre-University Karnataka CET exam details here I will get the information so that you can have idea.

Eligibility criteria
Candidates must have passed the qualifying examination i.e. the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2 level) or its equivalent examination with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects.

Along with Physics and Mathematics candidate must pass the qualifying exam with Chemistry / Bio-Technology / Biology / Electronics / Computer Science as optional subjects.

General category candidates have to obtain a minimum of 45% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam and the candidates belonging to the SC, ST, Category-I and OBC (2A, 2B, 3A and 3B) category have to score a minimum of 40% aggregate marks.

Selection process

On the basis of marks obtained by a candidate in Karnataka CET 2016.

Exam pattern
There will be 60 questions of 1 mark each will be asked from three subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

Application Fees (tentative): Candidates belonging to the general category have to deposit Rs.650 as examination fee (Rs.500 for SC, ST and OBC).

Program offered
1.Medical / Dental

2.Ayurveda,Homoeopathy,Unani,Naturopathy and Yoga

3.Engineering / Technology (BE/B.Tech)

4.Architecture (B.Arch)

5.B.Sc

6.Bachelor of Veterinary,Science and Animal Husbandary

7.B.Tech (Food Technology),B.Tech (Dairy Technology),B.F.Sc (Bachelor of Fisheries
Science),B.Tech (Food Science and Tech) and B.Sc (Ag.Marketing and C-operation).

8.B.tech (Agriculture Engineering)

9.B.Pharma

10.2nd Year B.Pharma

11.Pharma-D

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in