2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th September 2014, 10:59 AM
Super Moderator

Re: HP board result hp board of school education

Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education was established in 1969. The Board conducts examination for 10th, 10+2, J.B.T and T.T.C.

As you want to see your JBT (Part-I) Result May-2014 result, here I am giving you process to get result.

Firstly go to the official website of HP Board of School Education which looks like this image:

Now left side bottom of the home page you will see “Result” option and click on that option a new page will open which look like this image:

After that you will click on “JBT (Part-I) Result May-2014” option a new page will open which look like this image

Now on this page you will enter your roll no. and click on search option after that you will get your result.
23rd March 2015, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Hey, I want to check the result of Himachal Pradesh board exam of Hp board of school education will you tell me the process for check the result?
23rd March 2015, 03:42 PM
Super Moderator

As you want I am here telling you process for getting Himachal Pradesh board exam of Hp board of school education.

Visit official website of the Himachal Pradesh board of school education.

Looks like :

At home page at left side you get result link click on that link.

Next page looks like :

here you get link of the result of the exam from that link you proceed to get result.

Like : you click on Plus Two Special Improvement Examination Re-Evaluation/Re-Checking Result

Next page looks like :

Here enter roll no and click on search to get result.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in