2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th November 2014, 01:59 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Process to apply for bank PO?

As you want to know the process to apply for bank PO in ICICI Bank so, here I am providing you the same.

Here I am providing you the application process of ICICI Bank for PO you can follow that.

Firstly go on the official site of ICICI Bank.

Then at the top of page there is a tab of Personal.

Click on that after that click on Apply Online.

Then a page will open that looks like the given image.

On that page click on required options.

After do as required.

For more details you can contact t the address given below.

Contact details:

ICICI Bank
ICICI Phone Banking Center, ICICI Bank Tower, 7th floor,
Survey no: 115/27, Plot no. 12,
Nanakramguda, Serilingampally,
Hyderabad – 500032.

Map location:

[MAP]https://www.google.co.in/maps?q=ICICI+Bank,+7th+floor+Nanakram+Guda,+Hydera bad,+Telangana&hl=en&ll=17.422985,78.33679&spn=0.0 10646,0.01869&sll=17.42066,78.344185&sspn=0.010646 ,0.01869&hq=ICICI+Bank,+7th+floor+Nanakram+Guda,+H yderabad,+Telangana&t=m&z=16[/MAP]
30th November 2015, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

I want to get information about the Process to apply for bank PO. So here can you provide me information about the procedure for the apply for Bank PO?
30th November 2015, 04:08 PM
Super Moderator

If you want to get information about the Process to apply for bank PO, then here I am telling you about it as you want.

The graduates applicants between the age group of 21 to 30 years are eligible to apply.

Application process:

Applicants are required to apply online through the official website of the bank between April 7 and April 25.

In order to apply online;
The applicants are required to have a valid e-mail ID. This will be the medium for them to receive all the details and notifications.

Applicants can make the payment either through online mode or offline mode.

Offline mode: Applicants who wish to send the payment offline are required to submit the system generated cash voucher/ challan form with the applicants details at State Bank of India branch counter with the requisite fee.

Online mode: To make the payments online, applicants can use debit card/ credit card/ internet banking.

Note:

Applicants are required to scan their photographs and signatures.

After filling the application form, the applicants will have to submit the data or save it.

Applicants after which will be provided with a provisional registration number and password. The applicants should note it down for further usage.

After the filling of application forms completely and submitting them, the applicants are required to take out a print out of the same.

Three days after the payment of fees, the applicants will receive registration confirmation either by SMS/ E-mail.

The exam is scheduled to take place in June.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in