2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd August 2014, 03:25 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Previous years question papers of Management Accounting of Fellowship exam

As you want to get the previous years question papers of Management Accounting of Fellowship exam so here it is for you:

This paper is of 2011

This paper has 20 questions

This paper is of 100 marks

Some content of the file has been given here:

For more detailed information I am uploading PDF files which are free to download:

http://entrance-exam.net/forum/attac...le-paper-1.pdf
5th October 2019, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

here I am searching for Insurance Institute of India Fellowship Examination-Management Accounting Previous years Question Paper , so will you plz let me know from where I can get its paper ??
5th October 2019, 12:04 PM
Super Moderator

Insurance Institute of India Fellowship examination is conducted by Insurance Institute of India ever year to get fellowship under different schemes.
As you are asking for Insurance Institute of India Fellowship Examination-Management Accounting Previous years Question Paper , so on your demand I am providing same :
Insurance Institute of India Fellowship Examination-Management Accounting Previous years Question Paper
entrance-exam.net/forum/attachments/question-papers/76658d1328899546-insurance-institute-india-fellowship-management-accounting-exam-download-previous-years-question-papers-fellowship-examination-management-accounting-sample-paper-1.pdf

Exam pattern

Questions asked in the paper are of theoretical pattern and there are total of 8 questions asked in the paper from which they need to solve only 5 questions. All the question holds 20 marks. Answers are needed to be written descriptively.

Mode of Exam:

Paper is of old pattern and students will be given an answer sheet in which they have to write their answers. Answers should include specific point if possible, and one should avoid unwanted elaboration.

Format:

Paper is of 100 marks and there is only subjective type of questions. There are no negative marking in the paper. Questions asked are to be written as required and should follow the instructions.

Marking:

100 marks are for Management Accounting paper and students will get 8 questions of 20 marks each in the paper. Students have to answer 5 questions, which will make it a total 100 marks.

Schedule:

Paper is allotted with a maximum of 3 hours.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in