2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th August 2015, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Prestera Mental Health Center Huntington Wv

One of my friend is suffering from mental illness , he is 19 year old , one of my relative suggested to advice his family for admitting him to Prestera Mental Health Center but before suggesting them I want to know what is the centre all about and also services provided by this centre for adult
Similar Threads
Thread
Mental Health Center Karachi
Mental Health Center Key West
Mental Health Center Milwaukee
Mental Health Center TN
Mental Health Center CT
Mental Health Center Guntersville AL
Mental Health Center Mn
Mental Health Center Springfield VA
Mental Health Center TCU
Mental Health Center Boulder
Mental Health center lynchburg va
Mental Health Center AZ
Mental Health center Miami
Mental Health Center UTK
Mental Health Center Gulfport MS
Mental Health Center Oklahoma
Mental Health Center Jacksonville IL
Mental Health Center Greenville AL
Mental Health Center Birmingham AL
Mental Health Center of Excellence
4th August 2015, 03:05 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Prestera Mental Health Center Huntington Wv

Prestera Center has been a part of your community by offering high quality mental health and addiction services.since 1967.

It provides a broad range of services from general outpatient services to children, adults, and families, to specialized services for more intensive care. Additionally, Prestera Center offers a variety of addictions services including recovery coaching, outpatient, detoxification, public inebriate services, both long and short term residential housing and permanent recovery housing.

As you want to know about the adult services which can be useful for your friend so here I am giving you the services offered by the centre

Case Management Services

Serving adults above the age of 18, Prestera provides a continuum of care for individuals diagnosed with a severe, persistent mental illness.

Outpatient Services
Prestera Center’s outpatient services offer therapy and supportive counseling to adults.

Essential Outpatient Services
Prestera Center’s Essential Outpatient Services serves individuals over the age of 18 who have limited needs, primarily physician services and/or therapy.

Intensive Outpatient Services
Intensive Outpatient programs provide services most frequently and provide services in a structured, supportive environment that helps each person make positive changes with little disruption to his or her family, work or social life.
Residential Services

Residential services provide 24-hour supervised care for adults that cannot live independently in the community and who would likely have to be hospitalized in a psychiatric hospital without support in their homes.

Homelessness Services
To help the chronically homeless overcome housing adversities, Prestera Center provides several specialized homeless services.

Mentor Employment Services
Prestera Center offers opportunities for consumers to learn new job skills.

Community Support Services
Prestera provides community based rehabilitation and case management services that are designed to serve individuals with severe and persistent behavioral health needs.

For more info you can contact any one of the centre of Prestera Center-Mental, I am giving you the contact details of one of its centre:
Address:
Prestera Center-Mental Health
5600 US-60
Huntington, WV 25705
United States
Telephone: +1 304-525-4673

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in