2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd June 2015, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Mental Health Center Karachi

As per my information there is a Mental Health Center located in Karachi. But when I was searched it on internet, there is no information I found. So please give me information that there is Mental Health Center located in Karachi or not? Give me list of Medical Colleges and Hospitals of Karachi.
Similar Threads
Thread
Mental Health Center Hagerstown Md
Community Mental Health Center NH
Mental Health Center Glendale AZ
Mental Health Center San Antonio
Mental Health Center TN
Mental Health Center CT
Mental Health Center Mn
Mental Health Center Casper Wy
Mental Health Center TCU
Mental Health center lynchburg va
Mental Health Center AZ
Mental health center Lexington KY
Mental Health Center UTK
Mental Health Center Springfield Il
Mental Health Center Mcminnville TN
Mental Health Trauma Center
Mental Health Center Iowa
Mental Health Center Jacksonville IL
Mental Health Center Decatur AL
Mental Health Center California
28th June 2018, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Re: Mental Health Center Karachi

I want to know the services offered by the Karwan-e-Hayat Mental Health Center Karachi so will you tell me?
28th June 2018, 12:23 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Mental Health Center Karachi

Karwan-e-Hayat Mental Health Center are a non-profit organization providing care and treatment to the mentally ill since 1983. Their goal is to reintroduce our patients as rehabilitated and functioning members of society.

Karwane-e-Hayat annually provides treatment to over 65,000 patients and most are between the ages of 18 and 60 years

Services

For the past three decades, KeH has been reaching out to people in need of treatment for mental illnesses ensuring that patients receive:

Quality medication to control symptoms of circumstantial influences or chemical imbalances in the brain;

Therapy and counseling to ease the mentally ill patients unstable behavior and in many cases, suicidal tendencies;

Rehabilitation to achieve functionality and integrate into society.

Karwan-e-Hayat provides OPD, rehabilitation services and community outreach services through its 3 facilities.

A strength of 150 employees work diligently to carry out Karwan-e-Hayats mission to provide relief to mentally ill patients.

Of the 45,000 patients received by Karwan-e-Hayat annually, more than 80% are charity patients who are cared for either free or at highly subsidized rates.

They make sure no poor patients are turned away due to lack of funds. Thanks to their donors, they are able to do so.

The aim of the 3 facilities is prevention, treatment of mental disorders and their subsequent disabilities, and rehabilitation of the patients so that they can return to the mainstream of life.

Jami Outpatient Clinic
Psychiatric Care and Rehabilitation Centre, Keamari
Korangi Community Psychiatric Center
Community Outreach

Contact

KHAYABAN-E-JAMI OPD
101, Al Noor Arcade,
Near Qamar-ul-Islam Mosque,
Khayaban-e-Jami,
Karachi
Ph: (+92-21) 3586 3060

Quick Reply