2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd June 2015, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Power Quality Improvement Using UPFC

I am electrical engineer and want to know in detail about the Power Quality Improvement Using UPFC (Unified Power Flow Controller). Will you tell me is there any web portal available from where I can get this type of information in detail provide me link?
Similar Threads
Thread
UPFC Aligarh
UPFC Allahabad
Transient Stability Using UPFC
History Of UPFC
Quality Improvement Programme University of Pune
Optimal Placement Of UPFC
Improvement of Transient Stability Using UPFC
Upfc pscad
UPFC Introduction
ATC enhancement using UPFC
Meaning of UPFC
UPFC Simulink Model
UPFC Head Office
UPFC notes
UPFC Bareilly
Upfc nptel
UPFC Is Best For
UPFC India
UPFC Dynamic
Institute of Medicine Quality Improvement
22nd October 2019, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Re: Power Quality Improvement Using UPFC

Hello sir, how to understand the Power Quality Improvement using unified power flow controller? Please provide me project on Power Quality Improvement using unified power flow controller?
22nd October 2019, 01:13 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Power Quality Improvement Using UPFC

The Power system harmonics is one of the major problems in power system operation. If the harmonics can increases and decreases transmission line capacity which may cause interruption in energy supply.

Flexible AC transmission system devices are employed to reduce this harmonics. There, are so many types of FACTs device but the unified power flow controller (UPFC) is the most versatile FACTs device that has emerged for the reduction of harmonic in power system.

The main consideration of this project is to control the performance of PWM based UPFC on the bases of harmonics reduction.

The proposed work is validated by using MATLAB software.

The project on Power Quality Improvement using unified power flow controller is Published in: 2017 2nd International Conference for Convergence in Technology (I2CT)

Report for project on Power Quality Improvement using unified power flow controller

Date of Conference: 7-9 April 2017
Date Added to IEEE Xplore: 21 December 2017
ISBN Information:
INSPEC Accession Number: 17449341
DOI: 10.1109/I2CT.2017.8226282
Publisher: IEEE
Conference Location: Mumbai, India

Authors:

Hitesh B. Hatnapure
Department of Electrical Engineering, G.H. Raisoni college of Engineering, Nagpur 440016

V. K. Chandrakar
Department of Electrical Engineering, G.H. Raisoni College of Engineering, Nagpur 440016

References from:

Prabha Kundur, "Power System and Control", TATA McGRAW-HILL edition.

M.A. Abido, A.T. AI-Awami, Y.L. Abdel-Magid, "Analysis and Design of UPFC Damping Stabilizers for Power system Stability Ennhancement" in IEEE ISIE, Montreal, Quebec, Canada:, 2006.

Abdelouahed Touhami, Zidi Sid Ahmed, "Modeling and Transient Simulation of Unified Power Flow Controllers (UPFC) in Power System".

Devendra Manikrao Holey, Vinod Kumar Chandrakar, "Dynamic Harmonic Domain Modelling of Space Vector Based UPFC", American Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 1-10, 2016.
CrossRef Google Scholar

Devendra M. Holey, Vinod Kumar Chandrakar, "Dynamic Harmonic Domain Modelling of Space Vector Based SSSC", Energy and Power Engineering, vol. 8, pp. 152-160, 2016.
CrossRef Google Scholar

Madhusundan Ravilla, G. Ramamohan Rao, "Modeling and Simulation of Distribution STATCOM (D-STATCOM) for Power Quality Problems-Voltage Sag and Swell Based on Sinusoidal Pulse Width Modulation (SPWM)", International Conference on Advances In Engineering Science and Management (ICAESM-2012), pp. 436, March 30, 31, 2012.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in