2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th April 2016, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Optimal Placement Of UPFC

I’m looking for the Optimal Placement of Unified Power Flow Controller in Power System Using Imperialist Competitive Algorithm notes for that will you please help me?
Similar Threads
Thread
UPFC Aligarh
UPFC Allahabad
Transient Stability Using UPFC
History Of UPFC
Improvement of Transient Stability Using UPFC
Upfc pscad
UPFC Introduction
ATC enhancement using UPFC
Basic Operation Of UPFC
Meaning of UPFC
UPFC Simulink Model
UPFC Head Office
Principle Of Operation Of UPFC
UPFC notes
UPFC Bareilly
Upfc nptel
Mathematical Modelling Of UPFC
UPFC Is Best For
UPFC India
UPFC Dynamic
30th April 2016, 01:48 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Optimal Placement Of UPFC

Not to worry buddy I will get the notes of Optimal Placement of Unified Power Flow Controller in Power System Using Imperialist Competitive Algorithm so that you can check it easily.

Here I’m telling you details
The UPFC is one of the family members of FACTS devices for load flow control, since it can either simultaneously or selectively control the active and reactive power flow along the lines [4, 5].

Several papers have been published about finding the optimal location of the UPFC with respect to different purposes and methods [6, 7].

Although multi operating conditions can simultaneously be taken into consideration, the operating condition must be preassigned.

MATHEMATICAL MODEL OF UPFC
The UPFC may be seen to consist of two voltage source converters sharing a common capacitor on their DC side and a unified control system. A simplified schematic representation together with its equivalent.

IMPLEMENTED MODEL FOR
OPTIMIZING LOCATION OF THE UPFC
Two types of UPFC model is represented in the papers. One is a coupled model and the other is decoupled model [2].

In the first type a UPFC is modeled with a voltage source series with impedance in the transmission line. In the second type a UPFC is model with two separated buses.

Optimal Placement of Unified Power Flow Controller in Power System Using Imperialist Competitive Algorithm

For full information buddy please go through the file;

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in