2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th February 2016, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Power Grid Sneakers

Hello sir, I am Govind Jat. I am from Rohtak. I want you to help me by giving me some information about the Power Grid sneakers. Can you help me?
Similar Threads
Thread
Power Grid Smart GRID
Power Grid Safety
Power Grid NL
Power Grid BIAS
Phoenix AZ Power Grid
Grid Power Management EU
Buy power grid
Power Grid Law
BC Power Grid Map
Power grid AGM
Power Grid CTC
Power Grid Engineering
Power Grid of India Ltd
Power Grid Europe
Power Grid IPO
High Power Grid
Power Grid PDF
Power Grid HK
Power Grid
Power Grid CTC
25th February 2016, 05:14 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Power Grid Sneakers

As you have asked about the Power grid sneakers, i am giving you information about it

Features of Power Grid Sneakers:

Synthetic and mesh
Rubber sole
An additional 1.5mm of EVA in the strobel board enhances the step-in comfort for an incredibly plush ride
A superior lining material that has great moisture-wicking properties as well as a plush hand feel
PowerGrid fuses Saucony's new, innovative PowerFoam material with Grid Technology, providing the runner with superior cushioning and responsiveness on every run
Compound used in the SRC Impact Zone provides shock attenuation and sets up the foot for a smooth transition
A carbon rubber outsole material that offers exceptional traction properties without sacrificing durability

Updated with PowerGrid technology in the midsole, the Triumph 9 is lighter, softer, more cushioned and provides the neutral runner a more efficient transition through the gait cycle. Women's Weight 9.6 oz. / 272 gm.

Saucony is among the most respected names in running shoes.
They offer a wide range of running and walking shoes, each with the Saucony trademark fit, feel, and performance.
They've spent years studying the biomechanics of top athletes because the goal is to develop creatively engineered systems that maximize your performance, allowing you to focus on the activity instead of the equipment.
From studies have come many innovative Saucony concepts. Advanced technologies like Grid, the first sole-based stability and cushioning system, provide an advantage to athletes of all types.

Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
ASIN: B005KGSCZE
Item model number: Power Grid Triumph 9-W

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in