2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th June 2015, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Pondicherry University Previous Year Question Papers MBA

I am the student of MBA I semester of the Pondicherry University and want to download the previous year question papers of it for the preparation of exam so can you please provide me this so that I can do my preparation well for this exam?
Similar Threads
Thread
Karnataka State Open University B.Com 3rd year previous year question papers
Previous Year Question Papers of Osmania University
Mysore University Previous Year Question Papers
B.Com 1st year previous year question papers of University of Mumbai
NTR University Previous year Question papers
Previous year question papers BA 2nd Year English of Kuvempu University
Pondicherry University Previous Question Papers With Answers
University of Mumbai B.Com 3rd year distance education previous year question papers
Amrita University Previous Year Question Papers
Alagappa University Previous Year Question Papers MBA
University of Mumbai B.Com 1st year previous year question papers
IP University Previous Year Question Papers MBA
Pondicherry University Previous Question Papers
Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University BDS 1st year previous year question papers
Last year question papers for entrance exam of MBA in Pondicherry University
VIT University Previous Year Question Papers
Previous Year Question Papers Of Barkatullah University
M.Sc Psychology 1st year previous year question papers of University of Madras
B.Com 3rd year previous year question papers of University of Mumbai
Previous year question papers of 1st year MBA in Bharathiyar University
3rd May 2020, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Re: Pondicherry University Previous Year Question Papers MBA

Can you provide me the syllabus for MBA I Semester - Management Concepts & Organisational Behaviour – offered by Pondicherry University on which the question paper is based?
3rd May 2020, 10:53 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Pondicherry University Previous Year Question Papers MBA

The syllabus for MBA I Semester - Management Concepts & Organisational Behaviour – offered by Pondicherry University is as follows:

MBA-I Semester Paper Code: MBAC 1001
Management Concepts & Organisational Behaviour

Unit – I

Nature of Management - Social Responsibili Ties of Business - Manager and Environment Levels in Management - Managerial Skills - Planning - Steps in Planning Process - Scope and Limitations - Short Range and Long Range Planning - Flexibility in Planning ¬Characteristics of a sound Plan - Management by Objectives (MBO) - Policies and Strategies - Scope and Formulation - Decision Making - Techniques and Processes.

Unit-II
Organising - Organisation Structure and Design – Authority and Responsibility Relationships - Delegation of Authority and Decentralisation - Interdepartmental Coordination - Emerging Trends in Corporate Structure, Strategy and Culture - Impact of Technology on Organisational design - Mechanistic vs Adoptive Structures - Formal and Informal Organisation.

Unit – III
Perception and Learning - Personality and Individual Differences - Motivation and Job Performance - Values, Attitudes and Beliefs – Stress Management - Communication Types-Process - Barriers – Making Communication Effective.

Unit – IV
Group Dynamics - Leadership - Styles - Approaches - Power and Politics - Organisational Structure - Organisational Climate and Culture - Organisational Change and Development.

Unit – V
Comparative Management Styles and approaches – Japanese Management Practices Organisational Creativity and Innovation - Management of Innovation - Entrepreneurial Management – Benchmarking - Best Management Practices across the world - Select cases of Domestic & International Corporations - Management of Diversity

Syllabus MBA I Sem - Management Concepts & Organisational Behaviour –Pondicherry University

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in