2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th June 2015, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Amrita University Previous Year Question Papers

I will take admission in Amrita University for BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application) so I want to see sample and previous year question paper of Amrita University. Please tell me how can I see sample question paper for BCA?
Similar Threads
Thread
Karnataka State Open University B.Com 3rd year previous year question papers
B.Com 1st year previous year question papers of University of Mumbai
NTR University Previous year Question papers
Previous year question papers BA 2nd Year English of Kuvempu University
Amrita University Previous Year Question Papers With Solutions
Previous Year Question Papers Of Bharathiar University
University of Mumbai B.Com 3rd year distance education previous year question papers
Amrita MBBS Previous Year Question Papers
Calicut University Previous Year Question Papers
Thiruvalluavar University BCA previous year question papers
University of Mumbai B.Com 1st year previous year question papers
IP University Previous Year Question Papers MBA
Amrita University Previous Years Question Papers
Previous Year Question Papers of Vikram University
Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University BDS 1st year previous year question papers
VIT University Previous Year Question Papers
Previous Question Papers of Amrita University
M.Sc Psychology 1st year previous year question papers of University of Madras
B.Com 3rd year previous year question papers of University of Mumbai
Previous year question papers of 1st year MBA in Bharathiyar University
7th July 2018, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Re: Amrita University Previous Year Question Papers

Hello sir, my sister is preparing for admission in Amrita University. She wants Previous Year Question Papers. Is there any one can give me Amrita University Previous Year Question Papers?
7th July 2018, 02:33 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Amrita University Previous Year Question Papers

The Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is a multi-campus, multi-disciplinary research university in India.

The Amrita University is spread across five campuses in three states of India as Kerala, Tamil Nadu, and Karnataka, with the University headquarters at Ettimadai, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.

AEEE is an entrance examination for candidates to get admission in its three campuses.

The AEEE Test will be organized in the Months of April. The authority will provide the AEEE result on After the Exam.

Candidates will participate in the AEEE counseling according to their rank in the merit list on May.

Amrita University Previous Year Question Papers:

PHYSICS
1. The electric current in a circuit is given by I = I0 sin ( t +θ). What is the dimension of ?
a) second b) 1/second
c) meter / second d) dimensionless

2. The velocity varies with time according to the relation, v = 3t + 4. The distance travelled by the body in t = 2 s will be
a) 10 m b) 12 m
c) 14 m d) 16 m

3. When a projectile is at the highest point on its trajectory, the potential and kinetic energies are respectively
a) maximum and minimum b) minimum and zero
c) zero and maximum d) maximum and zero

4. A block of mass 2 kg starts moving when the angle of inclination of the inclined plane is 60o. If the coefficient of kinetic friction is 0.6, the frictional force is
a) 2 N b) 1 N
c) 4 N d) 0.5 N

5. Two forces F1 = (7i + 2j) N and F2 = (-5i + 3j) N act on a particle. The third force F3 that should act on the particle to make it move with constant velocity is
a) (2i + 5j) N b) (-2i 5j) N
c) (2i + 5j) N d) (2i 5j) N

6. Two satellites of masses 3M and M orbit the earth in circular orbits of radii r and 3r respectively. The ratio of their speeds is
a) 1 : 1 b) : 1
c) 3 : 1 d) 9 : 1

7. In an adiabatic process, the pressure of a gas is proportional to the cube of its absolute temperature. The value of (which equals Cp/Cv) is
a) 5/4 b) 4/3
c) 5/3 d) 3/2

8. A mass is moving towards the origin along the x-axis with constant velocity. Its angular momentum with respect to the origin
a) remains constant b) is zero
c) increases d) decreases

9. The rate of cooling of a liquid is 4o C/s, when its temperature is 80o C and is 2o C/s when its temperature is 50o C. The temperature of the surrounding is
a) 30o C b) 20o C
c) 10o C d) 25o C

10.A Charged sphere of radius 1m carries a charge of 1 x 10-9 C. The electric fields at a point P, which is at a distance d = 3m from the centre of the sphere and at a point Q, at a distance d = 0.3m from the centre of the sphere are respectively
a) 1 N/C and 100 N/C b) 1 N/C and zero
c) zero and 1 N/C d) 1 N/C and 3 N/C

11.An electric dipole lying along X-axis with moment 5 Am2 is subjected to an electric field of magnitude 10j N/C. The torque experienced is
a) 2 Nm b) 10 Nm
c) 50 Nm d) 25 Nm

12.A parallel plate capacitor with air gap of 5 mm is 2 MFD. If a metallic plate of thickness 3 mm is inserted in between the plates, the new capacitance is
a) 5 MFD b) 1 MFD
c) 2 MFD d) 2.5 MFD

13.A galvanometer of resistance 50 ohm gives a full scale deflection when 3 mA current passes through it. The series resistance that is to be connected to convert it into a voltmeter of range 0 3 V is
a) 500 Ω b) 950 Ω
c) 1000 Ω d) 750 Ω

14. Two resistances 6Ω and 3Ω are connected in parallel and this combination is connected in series with a 4Ω resistance. This combination is powered by a voltage source of 12 V and zero internal resistance. The ratio of power dissipated between 6Ω resistance and 4Ω resistance is
a) 1:4 b) 4:1
c) 1:8 d) 3:2
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Amrita University Previous Year Question Papers.pdf (761.8 KB, 57 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in