2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th October 2012, 01:30 PM
Super Moderator

Re: PIMS Database Includes

You want details about PIMS Database so following is its details:

The PIMS unit of analysis is the Strategic Business Unit (SBU). Each business is a division, product line, or other profit center within its parent company. The SBU sells a distinct set of products and/or services to an identifiable group of customers, in competition with a well-defined set of competitors, and for which revenues, operating costs, investments, and strategic plans can be identified.

Businesses in the database can be separated into groups such as producers of (1) consumer durables, (2) consumer non-durables, (3) capital goods, (4) raw and semifinished materials, (5) components, (6) supplies (7) services, and (8) wholesale and retail distribution. The industry to which the SBUs belong are not identified, although many industry characteristics (such as growth rates) can be examined.

For full details kindly download attached file free of cost.
Attached Files
File Type: doc PIMS Database.doc (50.0 KB, 75 views)
28th February 2015, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

I am searching for the PIMS Database Includes? Can you please tell me about the PIMS Database details?
28th February 2015, 02:18 PM
Super Moderator

The PIMS (Profit Impact of Market Strategy) of the Strategic Planning Institute is a large scale study designed to measure the relationship between business actions and business results.

You are asking for the PIMS Database Includes. Here I am providing details about this. This is given below:

PIMS is a database of business strategies, used to generate benchmarks and identify winning strategies.

It is a set of data-derived business strategy principles to guide strategic thinking and strategic measurement.

Here I am uploading a file that contents the details about the PIMS Database. You can download this from here. This is as follows:

PIMS Database

Attached Files
File Type: pdf PIMS Database.pdf (123.8 KB, 134 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in