2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

20th August 2018, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Re: PhD thesis format Anna University Chennai

I completed PG degree and want to join Centre for Research of Anna University for doing PhD degree searching for course details. Will you firstly provide me PhD Thesis Format Anna University Chennai along with criteria to apply for PhD degree so that I can apply to join?
20th August 2018, 03:54 PM
Super Moderator

Re: PhD thesis format Anna University Chennai

Centre for Research is functioning from the inception of Anna University on 4th September 1978, offering research programmes in different branches of Engineering, Technology, Architecture and Planning, Science & Humanities and Management Sciences leading to award of Ph.D. and M.S. (By Research) degrees.

PhD Thesis Format Anna University Chennai

PhD Thesis Format Anna University Chennai
cfr.annauniv.edu/research/regulation/PhD-Regualtion-2015(R).pdf

PHD

1. GENERAL ELIGIBILITY

1.1 Master's Degree of this University or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto in the fields of study notified from time to time by this University.

1.2 Bachelor's Degree in Engineering / Technology of the University or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto in the fields of study with a minimum of 15 years of R & D Experience in National Research Laboratories / Public sector undertakings and with minimum of three publications in referred impact factor journals or two approved international patents in the last five years.

1.3 A minimum of 55% marks or CGPA of 5.5 on a 10 point scale in the qualifying examination (In case of SC/ST/ Differently Abled candidates, 50% marks or CGPA of 5.0 on a 10 point scale).

PhD offered in following:

Ph.D. Degree in Engineering/ Technology
Ph.D. Degree in
Science and Humanities
Ph.D. Degree in Management Sciences
Ph.D. Degree in
Architecture and Planning

For general queries contact 044-22357354

( Timing: 10:00am To 1:00pm & 2:00pm To 5:45pm )

e - mail
ddresearch@annauniv.edu

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in