2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st June 2015, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

PGIMER Phd Syllabus

I have passed master degree so I applied for the PH.D entrance exam at the PGIMER Chandigarh to get into the course. I need to prepare for the course according to syllabus. Can you please share the syllabus for PGIMER Chandigarh PH.D entrance exam?
Similar Threads
Thread
Pgimer
PGIMER exam syllabus
Sph pgimer
Pgimer mph
Chd PGIMER
PGIMER PGIMER Portal Results Result Query
PGIMER Mch
PGIMER Staff Nurse Exam Syllabus
Pgimer rml
Aec pgimer
Pgimer
PGIMER Nine
New OPD PGIMER
PGIMER LDC Syllabus
Pgimer sph
Bic pgimer
PGIMER Job
Rml pgimer
PGIMER PhD
Syllabus of PGIMER grad II competitive exam?
19th June 2018, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Re: PGIMER Phd Syllabus

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Syllabus of the PGIMER Phd Entrance Exam Will you Please Provide It ?
19th June 2018, 11:07 AM
Super Moderator

Re: PGIMER Phd Syllabus

Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh has invited applications for admission to Doctoral of Philosophy (PhD) Program of the Institute for the academic session starting w.e.f. January 2018

Admission Requirement

MBBS with minimum 55% aggregate marks or MD/MS in the subject concerned or Diplomat of National Board of Examination. A "Failure" in the exam, "Compartment" or "Re-appear" in the exam will constitute an attempt Candidates who have obtained MBBS/MD/MS degree from Medical Colleges, which are not recognized by the MCI, are not eligible to apply

Method of Selection

The candidates seeking admission to PhD program of this Institute will have to appear in the entrance exam consisting of 100 marks as per details given below:
i) Aptitude test - Covering general Science, English, Biostatistics and Research Methodology: 30 marks
i) Specialty theory test (multiple choice questions for the respective theory): 50 marks
(a) Medical MBBS level or;
(b) Non Medical Sciences or;
(c) Social and Behavioral Sciences
There will be negative marking to the extent of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in the theory paper:
iii) Evaluation by the department concerned 20 marks

Syllabus

PGIMER 2018 will be a theory exam and its syllabus will include subjects studied during MBBS, i.e. Pre-Clinical, Para-Clinical and Clinical.

Marking Scheme

Marks will be given for every Correct answer
Marks will be deducted for every Incorrect answer
No marks will be deducted for Unanswered questions

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in