2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th March 2016, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

PGECET Scholarship

Hello sir I am here as I want to get the name list of the Scholarship which are given to PGECET Cleared for MBA student in Karnataka so will you please provide me the list??
Similar Threads
Thread
Pgecet
PGECET cut off
PGECET ECE Syllabus PDF
Notification Of PGECET
PGECET Forum
Pgecet ts
TS PGECET Syllabus
AP PGECET Books
Pgecet gate
TS PGECET Syllabus
Tamilnadu PGECET
PGECET TG PGECET TG PGECET through GATE
Tn pgecet
TS PGECET Online
Pgecet mba
Use of PGECET
PGECET APSCHE Ac
PGECET Syllabus For EEE
PGECET Website
Syllabus for PGECET for CSE
27th March 2016, 10:12 AM
Super Moderator

Re: PGECET Scholarship

As per your demand here I am providing you list of the Scholarship given to PGECET Cleared for MBA student in Karnataka

1. FAIR AND LOVELY SCHOLARSHIP :
Scholarships of up to Rs. 1 lakh are awarded to deserving young girls for education in India only.

2. POST-METRIC SCHOLARSHIPS (GOI) :
In this scheme, the income limit of the student's parents is considered. The parents’ income from all sources should not exceed Rs.1, 00,000 per annul.

Eligibility:
-Only SC/ST candidates are eligible for the award of these scholarships.
-The parents’ income limit should not exceed Rs. 1.00 lakhs per annum.
-Students who avail the benefit of G.O.I. scholarship in one course are eligible to claim the same benefit for higher studies.
-Students, who are employed, are not eligible.
-In a family only two male children are eligible for the scholarship, but there is no restriction for female children.
-The students who are eligible to avail the G.O.I. scholarship are not eligible to avail of any other scholarship.

3. STATE POST-METRIC SCHOLARSHIP :

The award of State Post-Matric scholarship was introduced to enable the students to continue the studies where he / she is not eligible for award of G.O.I. Scholarship.
The scholarship details are as follows:
Group A - Rs. 75.00 per month x10=Rs. 750.00 per annum.
Post-Graduation
Degree Course
The Procedure is same as G.O.I. scholarships.

Eligibility:
-He/she should belong to SC category.
-Parents income should not exceed Rs. 12,000.00 per annum.
-Students who fail twice in Professional course are eligible for state Post-Matric scholarship.
-Students who fail once in degree courses are eligible for state Post-Matric scholarship.
-Even 3rd or 4th Male Children of the family are eligible for state Post-Matric scholarship.

4. PRIZE MONEY TO MERITORIOUS STUDENTS :

In order to encourage meritorious SC students to continue their good efforts in education, prize money is being awarded by the Government every year.

The prize money is given to SC students who secure I class in first attempt in public examinations like S.S.L.C./ P.U.C / Degree/ P.G.courses / Professional courses etc.

The applications are called from SC/ ST students, who have passed the public exams on merits only through the concerned institutions by Taluk Social Welfare Officer, who scrutinizes & sanctions the prize money.

Eligibility:
-The student must belong to SC / ST community
-He / she should secure I class in I attempt, in S.S.L.C. / P.U.C./ Degree/ P.G./ Professional courses.
-He / she should be the student of a recognized institution.
-There is no income limit for sanction of prize money .

Documents Required:
-Caste Certificate.
-Marks Card.
-Duly filled Completed application form.

5. CASH PRIZE FOR RANK HOLDERS :

Cash Prize is awarded to those SC students who secure within I to X ranks in Degree examinations & those who secure first three ranks in P.G.studies .

Rank holders of public examinations are sanctioned Rs. 5,000.00 as cash prize. This prize is given to congratulate the rank holders for merit, good work & also to encourage them to take up further higher studies, and to inculcate similar interest in other SC / ST students.

Eligibility:
-He / she should belong to SC /ST community.
-He/ She should secure within the first 10 ranks in Degree examinations.
-He/ she should secure a rank within 3 ranks in post-graduation.

Documents Required:
-Caste Certificate.
-Marks Card .
-Rank certificate from concerned board or University.
-Completed application form which is obtained from D.S.W.O's office.

6. LIC GOLDEN JUBILEE SCHOLORSHIP :

The objective of the scheme is to award scholarships to meritorious students belonging to economically weaker sections of society so as to provide them better opportunities for higher education increase their rate of attainment in higher education and enhance their employability.

DURATION:
Scholarship shall be provided for the entire course.

RATE OF SCHOLARSHIP
10,000/- per annum, ` 1000/ payable monthly for ten months by Cheques to the Beneficiary.

Eligibilty:
(i) Scholarship shall be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 60% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination and the annual income of whose parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs.60,000/ per annum. Students having the lowest family income shall be given preference in the ascending order.

(ii) The scholarship shall be discontinued if a student fails to secure 50% in B.A./B.COM. and 55% marks in other streams or equivalent grade, in the previous final examination of the course for which scholarship is awarded. Scholarship shall not be awarded for more than the normal period of time taken to obtain certificate/degree.

(iii) Scholarship shall not be given to more than one student in a family.

(iv) The students should be regular in attendance for which the yardstick shall be decided by the competent authority of the school/college/university.

(v) Income certificate should be on self-certification basis by way of an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper for self-employed parents and from employer for employed parents supported by documents such as land held by revenue department in the name of parents.

(vi) If a student violates any other term and condition of the scholarship, the scholarship may be suspended or cancelled.

(vii) If a student is found to have obtained a scholarship by false statement/certificates, his/her scholarship shall be cancelled forthwith and the amount of the scholarship paid shall be recovered, at the discretion of the concerned Divisional Administration of LIC.

(viii) LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation will lay down the detailed procedure for processing and sanctioning of scholarships to eligible students.

(ix) The scheme shall be evaluated at regular intervals by the LICGJF.

(x) The regulations can be changed at any time at the discretion of the Board of Trustees of LICGJF

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in