2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st June 2015, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

PGECET Online Payment

Sir please tell me that as I have applied for the Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET) exam and I want to pay it fees on online so kindly tell me the procedure of submitting fees for Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET) exam on online??
Similar Threads
Thread
Service Tax Online Payment PNB
TNAU Online Payment
IRDA Online Payment
CST Payment Online IDBI
Dvat Online Payment Sbi
IIT BHU Online Fee Payment
Tax Payment Online SBI
PGECET Online Payment
NIT Durgapur Online Payment
MANIT Online Fee Payment
IITB Online Payment
SSC Fee Payment Online
BESCOM Online Payment
IIT Roorkee Online Fee Payment
JEECUP Online Payment SBI
LPU Online Payment
SLIET Online Fee Payment
NIFT Online Payment
SBI ULIP online payment
GSPC Gas Online Payment
25th November 2015, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Re: PGECET Online Payment

Please provide me the mode of payment of the fees & the online payment centres for the same?
25th November 2015, 02:25 PM
Super Moderator

Re: PGECET Online Payment

Applications are invited from the qualified GATE / GPAT applicants for admission into M.E / M.Tech. / M.Pharm. (Full Time) courses for the academic year 2015-2016 in Universities and Affiliated Engineering / Pharmacy Colleges in Andhra Pradesh State.

Eligible applicants who desire to register may submit their application through online mode only. The associated information and other details regarding eligibility, general information, courses offered and procedure for online registration are available on the official website which looks like the image attached.

On this page at the bottom you will find the section for Help Desk, under this section you will find the link for AP online payment Centres, please click on it.

A new page will load which looks like the image attached ans has the information of searching the centres available.

Registration fee: .500/- ( .250/- for SC / ST candidates). The Registration fee may be paid at any AP online center or through payment gateway (credit/debit card & net banking).

Important dates for online registration process for the exam held in 2015 is as follows:

Beginning of Submission of online application form was 04.05.2015

Very last date of online submission of application without late fee 20.06.2015

Very last date of online submission of application with late fee of Rs.500/-30.06.2015

Very last date of online submission of application with late fee of Rs.2000/-10.07.2015

Address:

CONVENER
APPGECET 2015
Ist Floor
Administrative Building
JNT University Kakinada
Kakinada – 533003
Andhra Pradesh.

Phone : 0884-2356355
Email : appgecet2015@gmail.com

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in