2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th August 2015, 11:21 AM
Super Moderator

Re: LPU Online Payment

Lovely Professional University was founded in 2005, it is a private semi-residential university in North India created under the Punjab State Private University Act 2005.

As you want to pay fees online at Lovely Professional University so here I am giving you process……….

Firstly go to the official website of Lovely Professional University which looks like this image;

Now top of the home page you will see “Student Service” option click on that option a new page will open after that click on online fee payment option a new page will open which look like this image;

Now on this page you will get this link: lpu.in/frmloginaccounts.aspx click on that link a new page will open which look like this image;

Now on this page enter your Reg. no or Date of birth and click on login option

After that process will start for payment…

Address:

Lovely Professional University
Jalandhar-Delhi G.T. Road, National Highway 1
Phagwara, Punjab 144411

[MAP]Lovely Professional University Phagwara, Punjab[/MAP]
2nd December 2015, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to know rather then online payment what is the mode for payment of fee in LPU so here can you please give me details ?
2nd December 2015, 02:27 PM
Super Moderator

Hey as Lovely Professional University is a private semi-residential university in North India created under the Punjab State Private University Act 2005

As per my idea there are two ways :-

As per university guide lines Fee must be deposited in the following Modes only.

Draft Mode

Online Mode

Draft Mode:-

Demand Draft must be drawn in favour of the faculty the student is Studying in:-

Lovely Faculty of Technology and Sciences

Lovely Faculty of Business and Arts

Lovely Faculty of Applied Medical Sciences

Demand draft must be payable at “JALANDHAR” only.

Students are required to fill the draft deposit slip while submitting draft at university Fee Counters and get it acknowledged from the dealing official with his/her signature and stamp.

Online Mode: -

Students may opt for online mode for depositing their fee directly into the university accounts by using University Payment Gateway and get additional grace days as per fee notification

Enter Registration

Date of Birth

Select Bank Option-I (PNB /OBC Bank) Net banking (No Charges) (This link is for PNB/OBC Bank Account Holder’s)

Select Bank Option-II (Net Banking/ Debit/Credit Card) (Charges as applicable) (For all other bank Account Holder’s)

Address:
Jalandhar-Delhi G.T. Road,
National Highway 1,
Phagwara, Punjab 144411
Phone: 1800 102 4431

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in